Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,031 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
GeoCVMatterportVersus

GeoCV vs Matterport: Should I review my annual Matterport subscription?8617

Matt19 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all,

Looking for some feedback/thoughts on Matterport vs GeoCV. My annual subscription for Matterport just happened and I called Matterport and they said they can reverse and switch to monthly. Given that I don't feel Matterport has been super loyal to their early adapters I am thinking about moving to GeoCV if it is a better product/value.

That being said GeoCV is not production ready so maybe I should just stick with Matterport for one more year. Any thoughts or feedback would be welcomed. It is 499.00 for the [Matterport] basic plan divided by 12 months = 41.58 per month vs 49.00 on the monthly plan. Savings of 7.42 monthly or 89.00 annually. Not huge dollars but I'm thinking now is the time to think about it if I am going to make the switch verses locking into the annual plan.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
@Matt19

My gut takes me the same place that yours does. I'm not exactly sure what being production ready looks like these days! (lol) The whitelabeling and self-hosting are awfully attractive propositions.

Keith
Post 2 IP   flag post
Matt19 private msg quote post Address this user
@Chemistrydoc Part of me is thinking about joining accounts with someone which I think would be plausible. 499 divided by 2=249.50 and then the decision is not super critical. Does anyone have any thoughts pro's and con's on that idea?
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
@Matt19 -

If there isn't a hosting or upload charge, then I say it makes all the sense in the world. Just like sharing a Netflix subscription!

KF
Post 4 IP   flag post
GeoCV
Co-Founder
New York City
AntonYakubenko private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt19
@Chemistrydoc Part of me is thinking about joining accounts with someone which I think would be plausible. 499 divided by 2=249.50 and then the decision is not super critical. Does anyone have any thoughts pro's and con's on that idea?

Ha, interesting idea We have not thought about it by design, but why not.
Post 5 IP   flag post
GeoCV
Co-Founder
New York City
AntonYakubenko private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemistrydoc
@Matt19 -

If there isn't a hosting or upload charge, then I say it makes all the sense in the world. Just like sharing a Netflix subscription!

KF

Both uploads for processing and hosting are unlimited per camera. Scan as much as you can!
Post 6 IP   flag post
101421 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?