Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
Giraffe360 Gaussian Splats
Last 24 Hours: 282 Unique Visitors
9,539 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 13,637 Page Views | 9,748 Unique Visitors | 14 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ICNY19Insta360 Pro 2Ricoh Theta V

Matterport Public Beta: Insta360 One X and Ricoh Theta V8564

WGAN Forum
Founder and
Advisor
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user



Screen Grabs: Matterport Public Beta

Hi All,

Above are screen grabs from the Matterport website showing Insta360 One X and Ricoh Theta V in public beta starting 1 February 2019 with Matterport with free access to a new Matterport Starter plan until 15 March 2019 and then $9.99 per month thereafter. (Matterport Press Release | Monday, 28 January 2019)

What are your thoughts?

Best,

Dan

P.S. WGAN 360º Camera Loaner Program includes the Insta360 One X and Ricoh Theta V
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm confused what the 9.99 per month is.is that all cloud services. That would be very nice to see our cloud hosting cost drop for current msp
Post 2 • IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder and
Advisor
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@htimsabbub23

My impressions is that the $9.99 monthly charge will be for models processed using a Ricoh Theta V and Insta360 One X.

I could be wrong.

I'm at Inman Connect New York City 2019 (ICNY19) this week. I will see if I can get clarity on this pricing.

Best,

Dan
Post 3 • IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Dan
Post 4 • IP   flag post
108368 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?