Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Buy CameraUsed Matterport Camera for Sale

New! Buy-Sell Used Matterport Cameras (and Related Gear)8460

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
A WGAN Member that owns a GeoCV Kit has joined this WGAN Private Group to buy another GeoCV Kit.

Dan
Post 51 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Another WGAN Member that owns a GeoCV Kit has joined this WGAN Private Group to buy another GeoCV Kit.

Join this WGAN Private Group: Buy-Sell Used Matterport Cameras (and Related Gear) (No charge for WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members whom can Private Message me to be added.)

Best,

Dan
Post 52 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A 3rd WGAN Member that owns a GeoCV Kit has joined this WGAN Private Group to buy another GeoCV Kit.

Join this WGAN Private Group: Buy-Sell Used Matterport Cameras (and Related Gear) (No charge for WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members whom can Private Message me to be added.)

Best,

Dan
Post 53 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A 4th WGAN Member has joined this WGAN Private Group to buy another GeoCV Kit.

In this Private WGAN Group, there have been no posts offering a GeoCV Kit for sale.

Best,

Dan
Post 54 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A 5th WGAN Member with a GeoCV Kit has joined this WGAN Private Group to potentially buy another GeoCV Kit.

In this Private WGAN Group, there have been no posts offering a GeoCV Kit for sale, as of 9 am EDT Saturday, 5 October 2019.

Best,

Dan
Post 55 IP   flag post

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A 6th WGAN Member has joined this WGAN Private Group whom is interested in buying a GeoCV Kit.

In this Private WGAN Group, there have been no posts offering a GeoCV Kit for sale, as of 9 am EDT Saturday, 5 October 2019.

Best,

Dan
Post 56 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Got a used Matterport Pro2 3D Camera for sale?

A WGAN Member - in search of a used Matterport Pro2 3D Camera - just just joined the this WGAN Private Group for Buying/Selling Used Matterport Gear.

Join this WGAN Private Group: Buy-Sell Used Matterport Cameras (and Related Gear)

(No charge for WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members whom can Private Message me to be added.)

Best,

Dan
Post 57 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A WGAN Member in Dallas, TX just joined the WGAN Private Group to sell his used Matterport Pro2 3D Camera.

Got a used Matterport Pro2 3D Camera for sale?

Join this WGAN Private Group: Buy-Sell Used Matterport Cameras (and Related Gear)

(No charge for WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members whom can Private Message me to be added.)

Best,

Dan
Post 58 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A WGAN Member in Kansas just joined the WGAN Private Group to sell his two used Matterport Pro1 3D Cameras.

(No charge for WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members. Private Message me to be added.)

Best,

Dan
Post 59 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A WGAN Member in Atlanta posted in the WGAN Private Group today (Monday, 28 October 2019) that she is selling her Matterport Pro2 3D Camera and tripod.

Best,

Dan
Post 60 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A 7th WGAN Member (owns a GeoCV Kit) posted in the WGAN Private Group today (Tuesday, 5 November 2019) that he is seeking another GeoCV Kit.

Best,

Dan
Post 61 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Just posted to the WGAN Private Group for Buying/Sell used Matterport Cameras and related gear:

✓ Matterport Pro2 3D Camera (MC250)
✓ 2.9 inch iPAd (3rd generation) with 256 gig of RAM: warranty on it until 3/6/2020
✓ Manfrotto190 tripod
✓ easy release clamp

The seller is in Duluth, MN.

"I just bought the latest Matterport Pro2 MC 250 camera and a 12.9 inch IPad (3rd generation) with 256 gig of RAM in it, and a pencil, only to realize I don't have the time to use it or add-on to what I'm already doing in the real estate business."

"The iPad Pro still has the warranty on it until 3/6/2020. I have it all for sale. I used it twice and it's been sitting on the shelf for a month. So all for sale...camera, iPad, Manfrotto 190 tripod (used only twice), and an easy release clamp for the camera that attaches to the tripod. Call [redacted] and I will email photos $3600 and I will pay shipping (US only)"

Best,

Dan

P.S. Join this WGAN Private Group: Buy-Sell Used Matterport Cameras (and Related Gear) (No charge for WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members whom can Private Message me to be added.)
Post 62 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A WGAN Member in Stuart, Florida wants to sell his used Matterport Pro 3D Camera. He will be posted a Used Camera for sale notice today (3 March 2020) in the WGAN Private Group for Buying-Selling Used Matterport Cameras and Related Gear.

Best,

Dan
Post 63 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

WGAN Member writes...

I have a never used Matterport 2 camera that Id like to sell. It also includes A Manfrotto 260 xtra tripod and Ravelli tripod dolly Model:ATD

All are in original packaging. The Matterport camera was taken out once to test and see if it worked and hasnt been used since.

Im asking $2500 for all 3.

Im located in Stuart Florida.
——-
Post 64 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by [redacted
Hi,

I am looking for x5 GeocV cameras. Willing to pay USD$5000 for each.

A WGAN Member - that uses the GeoCV Kit - seeks five more. Plus, other GeoCV Kit owners also seek additional GeoCV Kits.

For details, please see WGAN Private Group for Buying-Selling Used Matterport Cameras and Related Gear.

Best,

Dan
Post 65 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

The following "used" Matterport Pro2 3D Camera will be posted for sale tonight (Monday, 9 March 2020) in the WGAN Private Group for Buying-Selling Used Matterport Cameras and Related Gear:

---

Hi Dan, I have a [Matterport Pro2 3D] camera I'm looking to sell.

It has never been used & still in the box with manufacturers plastic on it cuz I am busy with appraisal work. I am a real estate appraiser & with an agent license.

Currently I'm way too busy as an appraiser, since this is my first real estate profession.

I purchased the camera to expand my business but been to busy as an appraiser to properly incorporate this tool.

I would like to get this camera in the hands of people who will use it. I even have a hard case & domain names that I can include in the sale.

Let me know if I can post on the forum or how I can proceed from here, thanks.

[redacted]

---

Best,

Dan
Post 66 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

This was just posted (Wednesday, 18 March 2020) in the WGAN Private Group for Buying/Selling Used Matterport Cameras and related gear ...

Dan

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by [redacted
$2700 Matterport Pro2 with remaining Classic Annual Plan(25 Tours) for $2700.00

Perfect working condition, like brand new, only 6 virtual tours created. Never dropped or miss used. Carried around in a Nanuk case. Selling as I am pursuing other ventures.

Great deal incase Matterport decides to change the subscription model.

Will ship in original packaging and shipping box from Matterport.

I will transfer the Annual Professional (25 tours) Classic plan to the new owner after confirmation of the delivery of the camera. Annual renewal is up in September [2020], just shy of 5 months left as of this posting, A $300.00 value.

In Boulder/Denver Colorado area... But will ship to you (Shipping Extra, just let me know what kind of shipping you would prefer. )

Just pm me for any questions you may have.

Post 67 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

This was just posted (Monday, 23 March 2020) in the WGAN Private Group for Buying/Selling Used Matterport Cameras and related gear ...

"Brand new Matterport Pro 2 Camera for sale. Used once for testing around the house and still has original packaging. $2,400."

Dan

---

Post 68 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A WGAN Member in Florida just joined the WGAN Private Group to buy a used Matterport Camera.

Dan
Post 69 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A WGAN Member in Texas just joined the WGAN Private Group to buy a used Matterport Camera.

He writes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by redacted
I am looking to purchase a new or lightly used Matterport Pro 2. I am open to possibly buying additional equipment if you are selling it as a bundle with it (tripod, carrying case, iPad).

Dan
Post 70 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A WGAN Member in Illinois joined Sunday: the WGAN Private Group to buy a used Matterport Pro2 3D Camera.

Dan
Post 71 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A WGAN Member in Las Vegas joined the WGAN Private Group today. He writes ...

----
Hi Dan!

We are located in Las Vegas. We currently have five (5) Matterport Pro1 3D Cameras, but 2 are essentially brand new and just backups. I would like to begin the process of upgrading a few of our workhorses to Matterport Pro2 3D Cameras, while moving a like new v1 version to someone looking to get into 3D.

I am looking to sell two (2) Matterport Pro1 3D Cameras at this time. 1 unused, 1 with 10 scans on it. We did not retain original packaging but, could ship with pelican case or whatever is recommended. My end goal is to move 2 Pro1s as they are essentially backups, and purchase 1, or 2 Pro2s.

My info is:
[redacted]

We considered eBay but I remember seeing your site when we got into 3D in 2015 and thought it would be the safest/best place to conduct any transactions. Thanks!

[redacted]

---

Dan
Post 72 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A WGAN Member in Australia joined the WGAN Private Group today. The Member writes ...

----

Hi Dan, looking at being added to the buy-sell used Matterport camera forum.

I am located in aus and looking to buy a Pro2 preferably with tripod

Thanks

---

Dan
Post 73 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

A WGAN Member in the United States joined the WGAN Private Group today. The Member posted:

----
For Sale: One Matterport Pro 2, MC250. Best offer over $2,500, to be decided on or before this coming Friday [24 April 2020] at 5pm MST.

This camera is in perfect condition with only 12 spaces shot. I took delivery last April 2019. It comes with original packaging, power supply and cord, plus a hard case, where it has spent it's life in my house when not in use.

Also available is a Matterport Classic, Basic account, which I believe can be transferred to the new owner (assuming MP doesn't block such a move).

It resides in Castle Rock, CO 80109. Shipping and insurance will be the responsibility of the buyer. I can ship in original packaging with a separate package for the hardcase, or can ship all in one package as you wish.
---

Dan
Post 74 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

The WGAN Member (above) sold his Matterport Pro2 3D Camera.

Another WGAN Member in the United States just joined to sell his Matterport Pro1 3D Camera.

---

Dan
Post 75 IP   flag post
101629 75 25
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.