Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
GeoCVMarketingMatterportWhite Label

White-Label Needed8425

imad private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all,

Either i'm looking at the subject from the wrong side or it is how it is.

With almost every new client, the client tries to acquire the solution, and after sending them the scan or even showing them a demo they come back the next day with full info about how much the system costs and how much they can save by buying the whole thing and doing it themselves.

It makes absolutely no sense to do a business were all your resources are exposed so obviously to your clients, unless you have a white labeled product all that you're doing is marketing MP.
We need a white labeled product or it makes no sense to continue what we do, because big clients will try to cut you and small clients are small clients how every you'll encounter people who tries to quickly copy what you do since you have your sources exposed.

Sorry guy for sounding so frustrated but i needed to hear what you thing about this, however does anybody know what takes GeoCV ages to release their solution, and do they intent to give white label or we're going to market another solution for our clients?

Regards,

Imad
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV - CUPIX White-Label 3D Tour Player Solution with CUPIX Director of Sales Scott Anderson

@imad

Yes! This is something that the WGAN Forum Community has been advocating for - for 4+ years.

Please see this WGAN Forum discussion:

WGAN-TV CUPIX White-Label Player

I could imagine that we will see more 3D/360º white-label solutions in 2019.

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Miguelea private msg quote post Address this user
I think you are aiming at a wrong clientele. Big clients have big budgets and can buy pretty any new technology under 10.000$ based on feeling. They don't need a reasonable business model for it.

My sweet spot is in the middle. I am aiming at clients that are not big enough to buy it themselves but big enough to buy my service continuously.

And of course MP is so user friendly that anybody with 5000$ can start MSP. So only scanning service is giving you zero edge comparing to your competition.
On FB it is a daily discussion about data privacy and scanning big facilities and hospitals and NDAs but I really think this is not MPs target group.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101436 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?