Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
OutsourcingPhoto RetouchingPhotoAndVideoEdits.comVideo EditingWGANTV Live at 5

WGAN-TV Why I Love Using PhotoAndVideoEdits.com8412

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Hi All,

If you are thinking about outsourcing photo editing – or already are – it might be helpful to see the before/after photos of two WGAN Members and hear why they PhotoAndVideoEdits.com (and how they were handling photo editing before ...)

Watch WGAN-TV Live at 5 Thursday, 27 December 2018 when my guests are:

Wicked Awesome 3D Co-Founder Stephanie Dolloff ( @Dolloff ) MSP Wicked Awesome 3D coverage includes: Cary, NC, Nashua, NH & Barnstable, MA
Home3D Media Content Creator Kevin Dole ( @Home3D ) (Home3D covers Calabasas, Malibu and Sherman Okays, CA
PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Founder Colin Forte ( @PhotoAndVideoEdits )

If you have questions for our guests - our would like to give PhotoAndVideoEdits.com as shout-out, please plan to join us on the show.

Special Offer for WGAN Standard and Premium Members

FREE! 35 FREE Credits when you join and 35 FREE Credits each month for the following 11 months (When you are on a 200+ Credit Plan That Month)
✓ Please see the WGAN Welcome Onboard Letter for the WGAN PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Order Form

On a personal note, I have known Colin for years. Colin is super-passionate about creating PhotoAndVideoEdits.com to help you succeed faster.

So, I am thrilled that the We Get Around Network is able to provide the special offers above for WGAN Forum Members and WGAN Standard and Premium Members.

Happy holidays,

Dan

P.S. Tip: Want to be notified when WGAN-TV is live? Subscribe to the WGAN-TV YouTube Channel and set the "bell" to ring

Post 1 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm happily using PhotoandVideoEdits.com. I've been a rather demanding user at times for things to be exactly as I want them and Colin has been excellent at all points. I haven't requested a revision in a month and will soon submit my 100th set of photos. Turn around time continues to be unbeatable and quality is excellent.

Can't go wrong.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
I've reached out to Colin to discuss our processing needs. I'd like to discuss what type of files they handle best. This seems like a cool option, thanks Dan.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Expertise

Great!

This WGAN Forum discussion includes a PhotoAndVideoEdits.com special offer for WGAN Forum Members:

New! Photo & Video Editing Service for MSPs

I hope you can watch WGAN-TV Live at 5, tomorrow, Thursday, 27 December 2018:

WGAN-TV Why I Using PhotoAndVideoEdits.com

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

✓ Thinking about outsourcing photo and video editing?
✓ Thinking about switching away from your present photo editing service?
✓ Wondering how you can make more money by outsourcing photo and video editing?

Watch WGAN-TV Live at 5 tonight - that's 5 pm EST (GMT -5) Thursday, 27 December 2018.

Happy New Year,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Reminder about today's WGAN-TV show ... (Thursday, 27 December 2018)

✓ Photo editing and Video editing not your thing?
✓ Seeking a way to scale your Matterport Service Provider business?
✓ Want your workday to end at 6 pm instead of ending well into the night?

Shout-outs for PhotoAndVideoEdits.com from WGAN Members (and why!)

Happy New Year,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN-TV Why MSPs PhotoAndVideoEdits.com with Wicked Awesome 3D Co-Founder Stephanie Dolloff ( @Dolloff ) MSP Wicked Awesome 3D coverage includes: Cary, NC, Nashua, NH & Barnstable, MA; Home3D Media Content Creator Kevin Dole ( @Home3D ) (Home3D covers Calabasas, Malibu and Sherman Okays, CA; and PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Founder Colin Forte ( @PhotoAndVideoEdits )

Hi All,

Thank you Wicked Awesome 3D Co-Founder Stephanie @Dolloff and @Home3D Media Content Creator Kevin Dole for being my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 yesterday (Thursday, 27 December 28 2018) along with @PhotoAndVideoEdits Founder Colin Forte.

Nice to hear first-hand from you about your experience using PhotoAndVideoEdits.com

Kevin, thanks for showing the "before" and "after" images.

This WGAN-TV show will be helpful to anyone that is thinking about outsourcing photo editing for the first time or switching from another 3rd party service.

Happy New Year,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
101432 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?