Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Marketing

What to do with "Matty / Mattie"8359

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
You have an incredible service but I don't see anyone on social media having fun with it. Here are some social media ideas

Call your Matterport Mat, Matty , Mattie or ????

Have pictures of Matty with agents , home owners , staff

Take pictures of Matty

1 by the pool and share it with something like "We give matty lucnh breaks but cant get him back to work #swimmingpoolenvy "

2 in the kitchen "Matty admiring the kitchen "

3. near the christmas tree "Matty looking for his present"

4. next to your other gear "Matty giving a presentation to the others about how to get your hooman to work better and get better shots"

5. Matty on the couch watching the game

6. matty in the backseat with the window down a little bit "Matty is excited to where we are going to next!"

7. (with permission of the home owner or if your bedroom looks really nice) Matty in bed with the covers over it with legs sticking out and you can see the camera.... " Hey Matty! no sleeping in today we have work todo

8. Matty in a great room or outside of the house "Matty is loving the ___________ it really is gorgeous"

Stuff like that.

Do you do listing presentations in front of many agents at the brokerage? Put up a photo area like they do at parties and have them get a free picture next to matty and then share it on your facebook (saying the right things about how smart the agent is in considering using this technology) so they can share your picture and opinion of them to their friends, family and on their business page.

There is more but I have to get back to work....will write more later. This stuff will get the phone to ring.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Integratedman private msg quote post Address this user
Glenn....a number of really good ideas in there..you mind if I borrow a few and roll them out this week have some fun...??

Gary Roberts
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
Thank you. :-)

That is why I posted. Last year I used to post things but this year I was away and hopefully I will be around more in 2019. Expect more soon but definitely use them and post when you have them out working for you.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Integratedman private msg quote post Address this user
I certainly will!!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Glenn, this is hilarious. I've thought of taking photos posing the camera with clients on shoots, but when on the shoot I've only once remembered to actually do it. But this is more interesting as it's comic, silly, and doesn't necessarily require the agent to participate. Maybe I'll even remember to do it. Matty taking a dip in the pool (on tripod), Matty with a cappuccino, Matty in the loo? ("Can't you remember to knock?!"
Post 5 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
I have a carpet cleaning company that use the dinosaur custom and they get so many likes shares and comments and orders so stuff like this get people to contact you.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101636 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?