Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,045 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingPhoto RetouchingPhotoAndVideoEdits.comWidget

How to Get a Free Before/After Photo Editing Widget for Your Website8327

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Hi All,

PhotoAndVideoEdits.com is offering a free before/after photo editing widget for your website that comes pre-loaded with examples of before and after editing.

1. Go to PhotoAndVideoEdits.com
2. Scroll down to the Before/After examples
3. Look for the red Get Free Snipped Code link
4. The iFrame embed code will be emailed to you

Whether you edit your photos - or engage PhotoAndVideoEdits.com to edit your photos – this before/after photo editing widget is a powerful, free tool to help highlight/differentiate to potential clients your photo editing services.

Happy holidays,

Dan

P.S. For PhotoAndVideoEdits.com special offers, please see this WGAN Forum discussion.

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
This is a note to sing the praises of Colin Forte.

Yesterday I took a look at this cool widget. There was a bug in it where the slider widget, if it got near the left/right edges, got stuck there.

I wrote to Colin and overnight it was fixed. It's now perfect.

If you're a photographer and haven't yet tried Colin's PhotoAndVideoEdits.com - you should. The service and quality has been great for months now, and I've run many jobs through it. But on top of that, how often have you pointed out a glitch to some company's tech support and had the issue fixed perfectly in less than 12 hours??

Colin, you're a gem.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Photo - Video
Editing Service
PhotoAndVideoEdits private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you very much for your kind words. For anyone wondering, no consideration was given for this review! Aside from giving what we believe to be the best ‘value for money’ regarding our product, my main focus is turn around time. This not only applies on photos but also on customer service. I live by the motto ‘never put off until tomorrow what can be done today.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

You can use the free before/after photo widget from PhotoAndVideoEdits.com, even if you are not a PhotoAndVideoEdits.com client.

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
hi All,

This free Before/After Photo Editing Widget for your website, could easily be used to show before/after virtual staging.

How to Get a Free Before/After Photo Editing Widget for Your Website

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
Is there a way to show these before-and-after-sliders of edited images or maybe the whole photoandvideoedits login space to my clients?

As a white-label solution, e.g. a subdomain of my website? Like RelaHQ is offering it?

Any ideas?
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@MeshImages

If you use WordPress, there is likely a before/after plugin.

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Dan, yes I have these sliders. But I am asking for something different.

My clients pay me for editing the Matterport Snapshots. And they order 12,18,24 or more edited Snapshots. I am processing these orders via photoandvideoedits.com. And photoandvideoedits.com are doing a phantastic job on these Snapshots.

And now I want to show my clients the phantastic work of photoandvideoedits.com for every Snapshot they are ordering.

And I thought it might be a great feature, if my clients could login to my photoandvideoedits.com login space to see these sliders, which are already there for every image, automatically. E.g. with a white-label subdomain, like RelaHQ is offering it.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Photo - Video
Editing Service
@meshimages First and foremost, thank you for your business and your compliments. 😀

Our white label is designed specifically for clients that have sub-contracted photographers where they dont want them to know who is doing the edits. It's purely for them to upload photos to the main account holder. We surveyed clients and they didn't want their sub-contracted photographers to be able to view completed edits. They purely wanted it so that it could be used only to upload photos/video and so thats why it was designed they way it was.

Maybe add a function to your website where you just drop in our finished photos next to your pr-edited photos to produce a before and after slider for each of your photos. The good thing is that it will have your own branding on it.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Kumar private msg quote post Address this user
@PhotoAndVideoEdits

A question not in line with discussion.

Can we kinda train your engine on removing certain labels/boards by manually pointing/marking the area? We do this for few photos and ask for similar edit for set of photos to follow?

With panos of 3d tours, such labels/boards repeat and it should be relatively easy to learn and remove?
Post 11 IP   flag post
Photo - Video
Editing Service
If you are asking if you can mark up a photo with pointing arrows and text annotations where you want to to remove something specific in a photo, then the answer is yes you can do that.
Post 12 IP   flag post
101587 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?