Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360ScanningSnapshotsSocial Media

Matterport turning scan into 360 Snapshot8288

Ghagendorf private msg quote post Address this user
I have read Matterport's instructions and have tried to use Pano2VR website but find it difficult to use. Are there other websites that you recommend for this? Thanks in advance!!

Gordon
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Reading, United Kingdom
mcuddy private msg quote post Address this user
What are you trying to do exactly?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Nadir Patch
and MP2Edit
Lima, Peru
tresdepro private msg quote post Address this user
@Ghagendorf
You can use panoskin instead
Post 3 IP   flag post
What I want to do is use a scan as a 360 on social media, etc.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Nadir Patch
and MP2Edit
Lima, Peru
@Ghagendorf
Just download the 360 and go straight to facebook
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
@Ghagendorf

If you're just trying to generate one 360 photo for a Facebook post, go into Workshop, find the camera position, click Snapshot, and select the 360 icon in the upper right hand corner. Then download the photo as per usual. Simply upload into Facebook, and voila' , you have it.

If you're trying to make a little mini tour, you can do the same from neighboring camera positions and use Cupix (or the other solutions above) to create a 360 tour based on the Matterport-generated 360 photos.

Cheers -

Keith
Post 6 IP   flag post
Nadir Patch
and MP2Edit
Lima, Peru
@Ghagendorf

did you know about this?
360 Nadir Patch

best

Angelo
Post 7 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
Richierichks private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemistrydoc
@Ghagendorf

If you're just trying to generate one 360 photo for a Facebook post, go into Workshop, find the camera position, click Snapshot, and select the 360 icon in the upper right hand corner. Then download the photo as per usual. Simply upload into Facebook, and voila' , you have it.

If you're trying to make a little mini tour, you can do the same from neighboring camera positions and use Cupix (or the other solutions above) to create a 360 tour based on the Matterport-generated 360 photos.

Cheers -

Keith

Be aware that if you take a 360 snapshot in Workshop and download it, it will be half the resolution (4096 x 2048 vs 8192 x 4096) of a pano taken out of a tour that is uploaded to GSV and then downloaded in GoThru, Panoskin, etc.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I should have been more clear. I want to turn a scan into a 360 snap shot stand alone file. I have a customer that wants this type of file. I tried Pano2VR and find it difficult/complicated. I am looking for a quick website source to turn the scans into 360 snapshots.

Thanks for everyone's reply.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Nadir Patch
and MP2Edit
Lima, Peru
@Ghagendorf

You can do that inside workshop, when taking a snapshot choose 360 icon, then exit workshop go to photos tab and download it to your laptop. You can edit in photoshop to add text, color, saturation, etc or nadir patch, and if you lose the metadata use Exif Fixer to inject it back

Post 10 IP   flag post
101436 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?