Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business DevelopmentFacebookMarketingSocial MediaYouTube

4 things you should be sharing with every scan8210

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
With every scan you do you have 4 components minimum that you could be sharing all over social media. Long Intro mp4, short intro mp4, gif file and 360's. They all comply with all the social media platforms and if YOU post them in your MP provider facebook you get more traffic and SEO from it.

If you do more 360's (kitchens, master bedroom and baths, pool, etc.) then you have posting material (that you can set up to time release)for the whole year.

When you post dont be desperate. dont beg for business and have "call me" in it.

Promote your agent and broker and talk about how smart and progressive they are. Talk about the stats that people using this technology sell faster and for more. Tag them and the brokerage they are with so their friends and fans see it. 9 our of 10 the agent will share your post to their group.

Now if you use wp3dmodels and other providers for listing websites then include those links (have to do it in the right order to make it work right -reach out to me and I will help for free) then you have even more postable (word?) content.

Most of you don't do it and for sure dont know how to write a good post that supports the agents that use you.

Yet, Matterport gives you a bunch of social media energy if you would take the time to use it.

"I dont want to spend more time on the client" You arent. by promoting them and how smart they are all of their agents and future home sellers see it and come to you regardless.

I'll post more as time permits
Post 1 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
You all have this available right now from matterport and the listing website if you are a WGAN member

go here to see them in use
https://www.facebook.com/Fort.Lauderdale.Real.Estate.Agent/
Post 2 IP   flag post
101636 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?