Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Photo RetouchingPhotoAndVideoEdits.comVideo EditingWGAN

Shout-Outs for PhotoAndVideoEdits.com and Founder Colin Forte8153

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Short Story #283- Testimonials

WGAN-TV PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Short Story #285-Testimonials Continuation

WGAN-TV PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Short Story #286-Testimonials Continuation Part II

Hi All,

Above are shout-outs videos from WGAN Forum Members for PhotoAndVideoEdits.com and Founder Colin Forte.

What's your experience been with PhotoAndVideoEdits.com ...?

Best,

Dan

P.S. All WGAN Forum discussions tagged: PhotoAndVideoEdits.com

---

Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members

FREE! In addition to the 50 FREE Credits when you join, you will automatically receive an additional 50 FREE Credits in your 2nd full month of PhotoAndVideoEdits.com
✓ WGAN Forum Welcome Message (as of 14 May 2018) includes how to receive this Membership Benefit (Join the WGAN Forum before 14 May 2018, simply Private Message @DanSmigrod for the how to receive. Please include in your Subject Line: WGAN Forum Benefit: PhotoAndVideoEdits.com

Special Offer for WGAN Standard and Premium Members

✓ 35 FREE Credits when you join and 35 FREE Credits each month for the following 11 months (When you are on a 200+ Credit Plan That Month)
✓ Please see the WGAN Welcome Onboard Letter for the WGAN PhotoAndVideoEdits.com Order Form
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
What's my experience been? Fantastic. Colin's service is better quality than any I've used previously, more consistent, faster turnaround, more responsive interface, better by every measure and... less expensive than others I've used.

I'm hoping that my admission of being so happy with his service won't mean he'll start charging me more! But the truth must be told, and I'm delighted to share this and encourage others to try him out.

I've run a lot of work through PAVE (that's what I call it since the URL is so long). I did have one job on which I had to request redos to a a lot of photos, but the redos were handled quickly and were done well the 2nd time. That's out of dozens of jobs, a pretty great track record. I used to have "issues" with about 1 job in 4 with my previous supplier.

So, I'm very happy.
Thank you, Colin!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Home3D

That's great news about @PhotoAndVideoEdits.com and Founder Colin Forte.

Here's what @Metroplex Founder Chris Hickman has to say about @PhotoAndVideoEdits.com and Colin in this related WGAN Forum discussion ...

Dan

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by @metroplex360

Hey Guys!

I had a really unique home that I shot yesterday. As it wasn't a Realtor job, and was a home remodel job, I knew I didn't have the same deadlines to meet that I usually do, so I wanted to use this home to try out PhotoAndVideoEdits.com

It was a challenging day with weather as it turned from a BLAZING HOT 106 Degree afternoon to a storm. Not what I was expecting - and I was an hour from home, so I was determined to get the images done.

I knew that PhotoAndVideoEdits.com do a good job with window masking. I'd been invited to test the processing capabilities a while back and I was impressed back then. I'd held off on swapping from my normal provider for image edits as I really liked the ability to manage my projects, have team members involved and have all of the benefits of a robust solution.

When Dan started to promote PhotoAndVideoEdits.com, I was quite curious. It's a big undertaking to run an operation like this and customer service is a tough thing to nail. You need to provide an excellent user experience or it doesn't matter how great your product is.

I submitted my photos at 3:00am last night. That's the time of night when I realize that it's unrealistic to think that I'm going to get the work done. Usually I get a bit irritated at myself as I realize that I could have outsourced the edits earlier in the day and reduced my delivery time. Oh well, as I said, it's not a Realtor job, let's see how the process works, right?

I'll be short. Making an account was super easy. Setting my preferences? Super easy little preferences wizard where I pick from two images and progress to visually define my preferences. Once done, I was able to upload -- again -- super easy -- I selected that I wanted to upload bracketed images and dragged and dropped the images. An e-mail popped up in my box letting me know the upload was done and I went to bed.

What I found in the morning was a bit shocking. My images were done and they were perfect. I contacted support and was told that while they guarantee a 24 hour turn around - if they get done faster, then they are thrilled. 5 hour turn-around? Really? Bill me extra!

I was asked to click the 'heart' icon on some of my favorites and provide feedback to help train their team as to what my preferences are. I'm finding this hard as the images were perfect.

Look, I get it. I love editing images. I hate deadlines and sometimes getting my images turned into my clients does not fit my schedule, so this has become a necessary service for me to have.

What I love is that PhotoAndVideoEdits.com nailed it without any revision requests and provided me with an easy way to quickly download my images and turn them into my client.

With the WGAN special offer (which I'll let Dan reiterate) - you're practically losing money by not doing the trial -- so I encourage you guys to check it out. If you do, please post some of the images you get back.

Here are a handful of the images I received:

Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

From this WGAN Forum discussion:

How to Get a Free Before/After Photo Editing Widget for Your Website

✓ Quote:
Originally Posted by @Home3D
This is a note to sing the praises of Colin Forte.

Yesterday I took a look at this cool widget. There was a bug in it where the slider widget, if it got near the left/right edges, got stuck there.

I wrote to Colin and overnight it was fixed. It's now perfect.

If you're a photographer and haven't yet tried Colin's PhotoAndVideoEdits.com - you should. The service and quality has been great for months now, and I've run many jobs through it. But on top of that, how often have you pointed out a glitch to some company's tech support and had the issue fixed perfectly in less than 12 hours??

Colin, you're a gem.

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metroplex360
59 Minutes folks.

That's all it took on a set of 23 images I turned in on Thursday.

59 Minutes.

A friend joked that it's because I'm their only customer.

So here's the thing. If that's true, then I'm getting access to an AMAZING dashboard experience that is super easy to setup, upload my photos, set editing preferences, track progress and download my images from THAT WAS MADE JUST FOR ME!!!!

I am SUPER excited to have my own photo processing company that no one else uses!

I found out about PhotoAndVideoEdits.com on WGAN and there's an amazing promo going on that means that all of the edits you see above were FREE. Yes, I didn't pay a penny fo these. I would have gladly, but the insane guy who runs this site is providing a ridiculous promotion to WGAN.

The way I see it is that you're losing money to not try this out.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
Me again, singing Colin’s praises. The average time my uploads have taken to process is 2-3 hours. I found one shot which needed a touch-up, that took 22 minutes to come back perfect. Now, I don’t know about you, but I usually upload in the evening after a shoot and hope they’ll be back the next day. So Colin is over-performing. Sorry Colin, but I’m still gonna get at least 6 hours sleep even if you finish the shots faster. I’m drawing the line there.

The work comes back great (as good as Metroplex and using Colin’s service has reduced stress. Now, if Colin will just mastermind a way for home sellers to judge agents by the quality of the promotional media they hire ...and get Realtor.com to more actively promote Matterport ...and for ALL the other aggregators to display Matterport, and for photographers, videographers and MSP’s to earn a living wage ...and... well, you get the idea. Colin performed one miracle, why not others?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Photo - Video
Editing Service
PhotoAndVideoEdits private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks yet again Kevin!

Aside from customer support and pricing, turn around times is the main focus of our service. Naturally, as our client base builds, our turn around times will lengthen somewhat. However, with that said, we will never charge additional credits for our fast turn around times. Two other American owned Editing companies Phixer & PhotoUp charge almost twice the price for a 12-hour turn around time guarantee.

This week, our turn around time averaged 6 hours. Still better than their 12 hour turn-around time guarantee.

Regarding the miracles, You'll have to ask God as he's the only one I know that can perform them!
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Colin,

I noticed this "shout-out" for PhotoAndVideoEdits.com (and you) from @Dolloff in this WGAN Forum discussion:

Am I PhotoAndVideoEdits.com's Only Customer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Dolloff
I have been putting off adding a review here for the simple fact that I WANT THIS SERVICE ALL TO MYSELF!

These guys are amazing! So fast, so responsive and amazing quality photos. I send a couple jobs a day to them and they are consistent and FAST!

I have also reached out and spoken to Colin a couple times and he is so responsive and always on the ball. I have only had to request one minor change once and received all photos back again within the hour.

Can't express enough how quick, easy and great quality I find this service!

Thank you Photo and Video Edits!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Photo - Video
Editing Service
I would like to thank everyone on the WGAN forum that is supporting PhotoAndVideoEdits.com

We treat all of our customers like 'Platinum Members' no matter what plan you are on.

Our Photo turn-around time is currently running at 12 hours or less and at no additional charge.

We have Editors working round the clock working 24/7

Plus you get a Direct line to me.

No credit card to try us with 50 credits for free.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@PhotoAndVideoEdits

Colin, PhotoAndVideoEdits.com has a lot of WGAN Forum Member fans.

Here's a WGAN Forum post by @OpenHouseOptics in this WGAN Forum discussion:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenHouseOptics
I've been using him for a couple of months now and I'm a fan. Colin is super responsive and I've been able to spend more time prospecting for new business (with six new agents brought on since switching to him ANDDDDDDD a nomination for best of photographer since starting to use his services). He's very accommodating too, because of an on-the-job injury I have a particularly annoying-for-any-editor shooting style that has to be adjusted in post and he graciously assists me in compensating for my handicap. If you've been wondering if you can afford to outsource, I will tell you that you can't afford not to. Besides that, if the God of all that is Matterport, Metroplex (men want him, women want to be him...or uh, maybe I have that reversed), uses them then what more do you need to know to start using them yourself? So in the immortal words of Arnold: "Come on, do it! Do it NOW!"

Happy New Year,

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Hi All,

Stephanie @Dolloff with Wicked Awesome 3D (Cary, NC, Nashua, NH and Barnstable, MA) gives PhotoAndVideoEdits.com a shout-Out in this video (above).

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
Premium
North Palm Beach, FL
hometakes private msg quote post Address this user
Nice!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Photo - Video
Editing Service
Thanks for the Shout Out Stephanie. We aim to have the fastest customer support times!
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Hi All,

@Home3D Kevin Dole with Home3D.us (Calabasas, Malibu and Sherman Okays, CA) gives PhotoAndVideoEdits.com a shout-Out in this video (above).

Best,

Dan
Post 14 IP   flag post
Photo - Video
Editing Service
Thanks Kevin, you too are a pleasure to work with!
Post 15 IP   flag post
101433 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?