Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360AdviceGoogle Street ViewGSV

GSV- Help determining scans needed for outside8149

erikolsonmba private msg quote post Address this user
This is the address

The building is off the street and has a large parking lot. The front door is not visible in the street view, what you are seeing is the side of the building.

Would I need to shoot 360 from the street into the parking lot and around to the front door of this business? This is my first street view project.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Nadir Patch
and MP2Edit
Lima, Peru
tresdepro private msg quote post Address this user
@erikolsonmba

I would start from the street (where the street view car passed) either the sidewalk or pavement the closest you can get to the road the better, just be careful... then every 5 meters (16 foot) approximately take a shot from the same direction as you were driving into the main door.

best,
Post 2 IP   flag post
The big issue is that parking lot entrance is about 100 yards to the East and then about 50 yards to the north. So there would be a lot of scans to get from the street to the front door. I would basically be mapping the entire area for the development.

Post 3 IP   flag post
That drops it down the road - It looks like it need to drop near 2940 W Springfield and then look straight south. The entrance is further east like in my photo above.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101421 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?