Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google Street ViewGSVQuestion of the Day

Question of the Day: Got a tip for Matterport to Google Street View?8093

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Thursday, 25 October 2018) is:

Got a tip for publishing Matterport to Google Street View?

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
JavieB private msg quote post Address this user
- Less price. 15$ is toooooo expensive just for publishing.
- Allow the download of panoramics in high resolution to apply masks to eliminate people or objects in movement.
- A preview to delete the spheres and conections that are not going to be visible on GSV.
- Do the levels visibles.
- Publish the 360 spheres.

There are much more tips, but with these ones by now I would be very happy.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
For $15, Matterport are accurately posing and positioning a potentially MASSIVE number of panos. In addition, they are stitching the cube faces (they do not have stitched equirects generated as part of their platform).

I know that I sell GSV as a service for more than $15 on top of a scan -- or I leverage it in order to get the business as an added value. Therefore, $15 is nothing to me.

I know also that paired with GoThru, I can download the 8192x4096 panos and edit them if needed and reupload.

You are also able to disable panos in Workshop and then they are not published.

You are also able to publish 360 Views if they are aligned with the 360 placements tool. This is far from perfect and can be quite cumbersome.

That's why I run www.mp2sv.com. Consider it a paid help desk for GSV.

I add 360 Views, fix positioning, fix panos, fix the ridiculous connections that Matterport applies (they use the same 'neighbors' data that Showcase uses -- which works perfectly in showcase, but does not work well for GSV).

WGAN Basic / Standard / Premioum members get a 40% discount.

And - if you would like to do this yourself, GoThru is $24.95/mo and allows 10 tours to be edited/republished. Additional tours are $2.

If you'd like to see how I simplify a Matterport Space that has been published to GSV, then look no further. Maybe you'd like to do it yourself!

Post 3 IP   flag post
Standard
Sarasota, Florida
BlueImmersiveMedia private msg quote post Address this user
@JavieB I use MP2SV.com. Its a no-brainer. Quick turn-around and they handle all the BS that comes from ridiculous amount of connections. I use my GoThru account to work with the files after the cleanup. This is money well spent when I need to be focus on other things.

These items are a small expense for us that is well covered by what the client pays. No one ever question the fee. We do also go into their Google Business Listing and clean it up if they need. There are little things that takes no time and makes a big different to the client. Value add. They are typically grateful and releaved that someone is reviewing their Google Listing.

@Metroplex360 I had a question about disabling panos and if they showed on the GSV. Thanks for that insight.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

WGAN-TV: Panoskin to Google Street View Demo and Discuss for Newbies

Hi All,

WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members save 40 percent on MP2SV services. Please see your Welcome Onboard Letter. Here are ll WGAN Forum discussions tagged: MP2SV

WGAN Standard and Premium Members receive the free use of Panoskin Pro (a Google Street View moderator tool. Please see your Welcome Onboard Letter. Here are all WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Panoskin

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
101635 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?