Screen Grab from this WGAN Forum discussion. | This was again covered in some depth in this WGAN-TV episode.

Hi All,

I received this message.

My reply appears below.

Dan

--

Hello,

We are a A&E [Architect and Engineering] firm that has a large survey department and our client base is large national retail and restaurant locations. We use Matterport and love the final product. However we have over 1,000 tours and double that by end of 2019 and our clients want to keep them around for at least 5 years so the monthly bill is adding up. Also because Matterport does not handle people moving around we either have to find a time when the business is really slow or do it at night after hours.

Our clients are not using this for a marketing tool but as a design tool.

So we are exploring our options to see what might be out there that better serves our needs currently and if nothing is out there yet keep an eye on what new innovations are coming that might be able to. This forum seems like a great place to get info as I have run across your youtube channel

[redacted]

Hello Redacted,

Thank you for joining the We Get Around Network Forum (and for watching WGAN-TV Live at 5).

Sounds like CUPIX is exactly the right solution for you (for more reasons than I can count).

It’s likely that you will love CUPIX for:

1. Download all models for offline hosting/viewing/sharing
2. People in the space are fine
3. CUPIX Capture spaces 10x faster than Matterport

As you do your CUPIX research, do a deep dive into their AEC Pack and Team Pack.

Here are some WGAN Forum discussions to get you started:

1. CUPIX Deep Dive: All WGAN-TV Live at 5 Demo & Discuss Shows & Short Stories
2. All WGAN Forum discussions tagged: CUPIX
3. Matterport versus CUPIX: Long Term Hosting
4. CUPIX 3D Tour Private Sharing-Collaboration Includes Real-Time Group Chat
5. Which 3D Tour Platform is Right for Me?

The above should help you get started with your CUPIX research.

Do you have follow-up questions? Or, feel free to crowd-source your answers by posting to the WGAN Forum.

Best,

Dan