Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3DWide AngleWide Angle LensZillow 3D Home

Cell Phone Wide Angle Lens Zillow 3D7851

WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Zillow 3D has been picking up demand lately and the quality is as bad as the videos.

I picked up a few kits for cell phone lens as well as a lens with the VR Kit that won’t work either. Before rolling the dice on another kit or single lens, I thought I would tap your brains and see if anyone has found a wide lens that works well on a cell phone.

Current issues are wide angle lens hasn’t magnified and other wide angles are sold as wide angle, but truly fisheye.
Post 1 IP   flag post
OpenHouseOptics private msg quote post Address this user
The Moment Lens is fantastic. Only bad thing is you have to buy their phone case.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
@OpenHouseOptics - Gotta take the phone out of the current case currently. So swapping cases doesn't sound bad if it can fit the VR Kit Spinner. Going to let that one marinate and check prices on that this eve. Thank you
Post 3 IP   flag post
egkhoury private msg quote post Address this user
I was not aware Zillow 3D was compatible with wide angle lenses, is it?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Standard
Windsor, UK
leonvanzweel private msg quote post Address this user
@VTLV I have just received a MOVI Freefly with Moment lens
and the wide angle (not fisheye) lens with case attachment for my iPhone8 is a professional product and easy to use.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
Based on your recommendations, I got my Moment lens in the mail today and of course had to get the camera case with it. Thank you for the recommendation

New Problem.

Camera case will not fit in the The VR Kit holder. Currently using this because it shoots in portrait mode for Zillow 3D App. Otherwise panoramic 360's could be handled on the DJI.

What are you using for a Tripod head?

Are you shooting manual with a fluid video tripod head?

Do you have a motorized option similar to the VR Kit? TurnsPro or Andoer Ma2 certainly look interesting with some abilities for some time lapse panning with the 1/4" mount for other cameras and some type of cell phone mount for portrait mode.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101428 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?