Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceAECBIMCapture AppConstruction DocumentationCUPIX

Cupix Storage Documentation options7833

Amsterdam07 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all!

First of all great forum, learned so much about the way forward and hope members can assist in below!

My name is Brahm and a avid entrepeneur in the construction industry and has been asked various times by clients to offer 3D virtual tours and Timelapse videos to document progress on site.

We are not to sure where to start but Cupix looks the way to go due to mobility and white label which suits our planned business model

We are however stuck as we would to know if Cupix be able to assist for an application to store and document different projects by date and stages or if there is another application that is compatible with Cupix to allow this?

We saw one other company ( not sure if I can name them ) offering this by having the client login on their home page and then view their project by date or action taken ( example first concrete pour, demolition etc. )and defniatley the way we intend to go.

Also many of them want a complete handover when the project is complete and wondering how could that be achieved if possible with Cupix?

Many Thanks in advance for any input as we bit new with such software and would appreciate any help!

Kind Reards

Brahm
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV CUPIX Split Screen - Compare 3D Tour to BIM Model to Time Frames with Scott Anderson and Paul Collart from CUPIX

@Amsterdam07

Hi Brahm,

Thank you for joining the WGAN Forum and your kind note about the WGAN Community.

Yes. CUPIX is an excellent choice, based on you requirements.

Specifically

1. 3D Virtual Tour
2. Construction Documentation - compare built to BIM; compare progress
3. White Label
4. Store and document different projects by date and stages (such as first concrete pour, demolition, pre-dry wall.
5. Two options on handover: 1) download all assets; 2) access to a Workspace (by Client) which enables discussions within the 3D Tour.

For #5, you will want the CUPIX Team Pack Add On ...

From the CUPIX Team Pack Description

The Team Pack provides a one-stop solution for highly efficient collaboration allowing you to manage team members, share 3D tours securely, discuss and clarify issues with 360° views.

Securely share workspaces - Share workspaces with employees, clients, and anyone who has a Cupix account with Read-Write or Review-Only permissions and control who accesses what. [Learn More]

Administrate your team - Cupix provides built-in team management features which can make it easy to deploy the 3D tour solution fitting in with your organizational structure.

Powerful real-time discussion tool - The discussion tool provides an incredibly efficient way to discuss issues using a viewpoint link, which is a hyperlink pointing to a specific spot. [Learn More]

If CUPIX white label is still available - Cupix was limiting to first 100 clients - you may want to know about the following WGAN Marketing Alliance with CUPIX ...

Special Offer for WGAN Standard and Premium Members

FREE! First six months of CUPIX Small Plan + Studio Add On Pack
or
✓ Sign-Up for CUPIX white-label and receive months 13, 14 and 15 free

To receive this WGAN Standard and Premium Membership benefit, please see the We Get Around CUPIX Small Plan + Studio Add On Pack Offer Order Form in the Welcome Onboard Letter.

Not Yet a WGAN Standard Member? www.JoinStandard.com | Compare WGAN Membership Plans | Member Benefits

Brahm, does that help?

Best,

Dan

WGAN-TV - CUPIX White-Label 3D Tour Player Solution with CUPIX Director of Sales Scott Anderson
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks so much Dan, seems we on the right route and will be holding thumbs on advice regarding storage.

Would it be ok if I send a screenshot of the other companies documentation page as example or against rules?
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Amsterdam07

You can add Workspace storage, as needed. CUPIX has various plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsterdam07
Would it be ok if I send a screenshot of the other companies documentation page as example or against rules?

Please do post a screen grab and include a link to the website too.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thanks very much for all the input Dan, much appreciated!!

I will get in touch with Cupix and post qustions if I get stuck and follow the forum for more advice.

Have a great day that side.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Amsterdam07

Sounds like a plan.

I could imagine if you signed up for a CUPIX White Label solution, you would add a space on your website for Clients to Sign-In (to the CUPIX White Label portal).

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
That is what I was hoping for, will let you know once I get clarification.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101639 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?