Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Question of the DayScanning

Question of the Day: Like Client present while doing Matterport scans?7804

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Tuesday, 11 September 2018) is:

Do you like your client to be present while you are doing a Matterport scan?

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
Never, but if they must please remove the rest of the family including kids, pets, and spouses.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Sarnia, Canada
June private msg quote post Address this user
Sometimes, but then I will tell them if they can see or hear the camera then it can see them, and that I have to hide from it too. I then ask if there is somewhere (in the house or out) they can go while I'm there, and a time frame. Then they will usually go out somewhere.
Post 3 IP   flag post
3SixtyNow private msg quote post Address this user
I try to have no one else there. If there is, they almost always end up in a scan. It never fails to happen!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
Every bad scanning experience I have had invariably involves a homeowner being there while I want to scan. Regardless of intelligence levels, no one seems to grasp the concept that a 360 camera will catch everything in a 360 degree sweep!

Also, homeowners who are present also tend to want to have Fido or Fluffy around with them, which are my next biggest pet peaves (no pun intended).

Alone, or alone + realtor.

Keith
Post 5 IP   flag post
Hilton Head Island, SC
THRHHI private msg quote post Address this user
I have had a couple people that wanted to hang around to watch. After about 10 scans they have said "That's it? You are just going to move the camera and walk around it for the next 2 hours? They have always left. I did have one where the dog kept moving around and sleeping here or there. The owner was thrilled that Molly got to be parr of the scan.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101421 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?