Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google Street ViewGSV

Can you update GSV with new GSV we just did?7709

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
a client has a GSV fro years ago. Any advice on how to get that kicked out and the new one o be shown instead. TIA
Post 1 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
You need to have the old tour deleted. If it was added before September 2015, the business will have to remove as they own the imagery(GMB or Map contributions). If published after September 2015, the photographer who took and published the photospheres needs to be contacted to have them removed(and they could charge to do this).
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks. Hopefully they can be tracked down and friendly. You got me on the trail so thanks
Post 3 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
There's a Local Guide in our town named Luke Robinson.

His hallmark is that he connects his panoramas to each other randomly.

It's terrible.

--

So I'm reaching out to see if he needs them fixed... which is my way of being kind. He's selling tours with sketchy quality that just aren't professionally put together.

If he needs help and is willing to resolve these issues, then I am happy. Otherwise, I am not too happy and this is problematic for Google Street View as a trusted platform when people are misusing the fact that consumer 360 cameras are cheap and people are impressed by the word 'Google'.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101421 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?