Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Firmware

Matterport firmware available7702

WGAN
Standard
Anchorage
GlennAronwits private msg quote post Address this user
Today my iPad is requesting a firmware update. Does anyone know what are new features and enhancements? Looked on MP site no news on firmware.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Shakoure private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennAronwits ...Same silence as the last update. No one knew what the firmware update would change until several weeks after it was rolled out (I had the same question). Perhaps they want MSPs to install updates without protest due to a change they fear might be unpopular?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Shakoure private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennAronwits ...Not sure if you saw this or answers your inquiry:
Post 3 IP   flag post
Matt19 private msg quote post Address this user
I almost chimed in on “lack of information on updates”! Well I guess I just did! 😉Glad it’s not a poor management decision and it’s right on the update like it should be(and an email heads up too)! It is almost to easy to get pissed at Matterport because of past decisions which can quickly cause one to jump to incorrect conclusions! Trust from your customers is huge!
Post 4 IP   flag post
101636 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?