Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Buy CameraPro2Question of the Day

Question of the Day: Your thoughts about Matterport $1,000 Off Pro2 Sale?7696

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

The WGAN Forum Question of the Day for Thursday, 23 August 2018) is:

What are your thoughts about Matterport offering $1,000 off the Matterport Pro2 Camera now through 3 September, 2019?

Feel free to post here or to join this existing discussion ...

Matterport Offering $1,000 Off Matterport Pro2 Camera + Pro2 Lite Special

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Liam_Tayler private msg quote post Address this user
Glad I stuck it out with the Pro1 until the rumoured 3 is going to come out!!
Post 2 IP   flag post
DaK private msg quote post Address this user
I think it sucks because it’s only for new people.
Post 3 IP   flag post
3SixtyNow private msg quote post Address this user
Why would you offer a discount just for new buyers? That's a slap in the face to those of us who have a Pro 1 and want to upgrade. We should get a discount for buying another camera!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Photo - Video
Editing Service
PhotoAndVideoEdits private msg quote post Address this user
Thats one reason I don't do discounts to anyone in my Hometakes tour business. I do have specials, but they are open to everyone. If I gave only select people discounts and not others, it going to upset the ones that I wont give it to so its better not to give it to anyone rather than Pi@@ of customers. Either discount it for all, or no-one at all. Hope you are reading this Matterport.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @3SixtyNow
Why would you offer a discount just for new buyers? That's a slap in the face to those of us who have a Pro 1 and want to upgrade. We should get a discount for buying another camera!!

Great question. I can not even imagine what Matterport was thinking! One thought: since they offer a 30 day return policy, I could imagine that they were trying to say, this does not apply to those that just bought the camera (since I do my best to post the following (from a related discussion ...

Hi All,

If you bought a Matterport Pro2 or Pro2 Lite within the last 30 days of today (Wednesday, 22 August 2018)...

From the Matterport Terms of Sale (last updated 31 May 2017):

---

4. Return Policy.

(a) Return Policy for Cameras Without Faults. One time only, You may, at Your expense, return to Matterport the first Camera purchased by You within 30 days of the date of the original shipment of such Camera to You, provided that such Camera is in the original packaging with the original receipt. If the Camera and original packaging are returned within this timeframe and confirmed by Matterport not to be damaged, Matterport will provide a full refund based upon the original payment method. You cannot return unwanted items after 30 days. The foregoing return right applies only to the first Camera purchased by You. Subject to those rights set out below regarding Cameras with faults, You will have no right to return any subsequently purchased Camera without the prior written consent of Matterport, which consent Matterport may grant or withhold in its sole discretion. For clarity: (i) any Camera obtained in a trade-in or upgrade transaction is not eligible for return under this subsection; and (ii) the limitations set forth in this subsection will not apply to any limited buy-back program offered by Matterport, and the written terms of such program provided by Matterport shall apply instead with respect to the return of Cameras subject to such program.

---

Please post here if this helps you save $1,000 on a Matterport Camera purchased within the last 30 days.

Best,
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @PhotoAndVideoEdits
...Hope you are reading this Matterport.

Matterport reads every word of the WGAN Forum
Post 7 IP   flag post
Matt19 private msg quote post Address this user
While I love many aspects of Matterport I’ve never seen a company manage to piss off so many customers with so many poor management decisions! I wonder if they actually think before they implement?!?
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

@Matt19 here's one upset new customer ...

Just exchanged emails with a newly minted Matterport Service Provider that bought the Matterport Pro2 Camera (less than 30 days). As you could imagine, this MSP was thrilled to read this WGAN Forum discussion about contacting Matterport to either return the camera or get a $1,000 credit to the MSP's Cloud account.

"Wow! I will be contacting Matterport right now.. Thank you.!," writes the MSP.

Got a story to share like this? Please post to this discussion or Private Message (PM) me.

Best,

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
Matt19 private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod lucky thing for him is that he actually gets 1000 off! Abiet he has to play some games! And everyone else(those who bought prior to the 30 days) lost 1000!
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Matterport Pro Codes to save $1,000 off the Pro2*

US: 18PRO2SAVINGS
UK: 118PRO2SAVINGSGBP
EURO: 118PRO2SAVINGSEURO

*Discount applies to new customers purchasing their first camera only. Offer valid until September 3rd, 11:59pm [No Time Zone Specified] [2018]. Matterport reserves the right to cease this discount at any time.

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
101421 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?