Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business DevelopmentHotelsMarketing

96 Hotel Rooms (and counting)7688

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

A We Get Around Network Member did Matterport scans and/or 360ยบ photos of 96 hotel rooms in the last two weeks for one Client.

Plus, the Client let me know that he was very happy with the shoot and would likely use the WGAN Member for more shoots going forward.

If you are not a WGAN Basic, Standard or Premium Members, you may be missing out on opportunities that you did not even know existed.

Get on the WGAN Find a Matterport Pro page!

Potential leads like this one - and 40+ other WGAN Membership benefits - will help you Succeed Faster.

Best,

Dan

P.S. Not yet a Member? Compare Plans | WGAN Member Benefits | www.JoinStandard.com
Post 1 IP   flag post
Integratedman private msg quote post Address this user
well that is GREAT to hear..I am pushing Hotels in this area.."Southwestern Ontario" and nothing to this point
Hopefully a few will see this work and WAKE UP..lol lol lol..
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Integratedman

A Tsunami is coming in 3D Tours for hotels and Airbnb, VRBO and related.

It's just hard to predict when the future will arrive.

I am optimistic that it is sooner than latter ...

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Integratedman private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod TY Dan..That is exactly what I am thinking this platform is even better for Hotels than it is for homes...and its GREAT for homes....
And for Air B and B...what the heck we foot soldiers for Matterport should be run off our feet here..

GR
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
In my experience with Airbnb is that they are not using any 3D right now. They are contracting photographers in the Chicago area now to shoot basic stock type HDR photos of their rental units for very little money. I was told that hey have no interest in Matterport 3D at this time.

I signed up with the company managing their shoots and every job they offered me was an 1 1/2 hr drive for $150 and they want 75-100 HDR images from a 1 bedroom 1 bath condo. I've turned them all down so far and don't plan on continuing with them.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101636 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?