Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseGearProblemsTiger ProTipsVirtual Reality

Tiger Pro is a Fraud company run by cheats!!7662

Gulzarmalhotra private msg quote post Address this user
I ordered a tiger pro case in March. After not hearing from them for 2 months I got a mail stating that the owner was unwell and hence all undelivered orders will be refunded. On humanitarian grounds I agreed and waited for 3 months. However, now they have stopped replying to my mails and have not even refunded the money. It’s obviously a company out to defraud people. I would beware anyone thinking of ordering anything from them!!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Integratedman private msg quote post Address this user
Well TY very much for the heads up there..sorry you had to deal with this situation..
Post 2 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
I would file a dispute with your bank. Hopefully you paid with credit card orboaypal
Post 3 IP   flag post
I did pay on my card but since it’s such an old transaction they will not reverse it now. I made the mistake of trusting the mails from Tiger Pro.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Bugger
I guess not much you can do now
Facebook page?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Can’t seem to find one. Even their website is off the hook..
Post 6 IP   flag post
Guess you are SOL then
Good lesson to follow up sooner and not trust any company or sign up for a credit card with longer protection. Hope you didn't lose too much
Post 7 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
What is the name of the company, domain name and what is the person's name you dealt with?
In the future, If you use AMEX they allow you to dispute up to a year later.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Standard
walkintour private msg quote post Address this user
I think they're still being advertised on the Matterport website. Are they the same group?

Custom Matterport Camera Cases
Post 9 IP   flag post
BrokerBruce private msg quote post Address this user
Wow, sorry to hear of their troubles! I had ordered one in early winter and had delivery issues, weather being blamed, and considering the winter thats at least plausible. They communicated with me regularlly. About the time they said it was ready ship they came out with the case that included Ipad storage. I called to see if I could upgrade to that case. They said no problem and because of the delays they wouldn't charge me the differnce and shipped it asap. I had no complaints on how the situation was handled but that was then and it sounds now that they have fallen on hard time. A really great case though, built like Ft Knox and looks great!
Post 10 IP   flag post
I also heard that their cases are really great and hence ordered from them. I ordered directly from their website and paid about USD 270 including priority shipping! Unfortunately, I don’t have any number to all them on and am left with mails like this one!!
Post 11 IP   flag post
101421 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?