Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,054 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360CUPIXPanoskintheVRkit

WGAN-TV-theVRkit Demo and Discussion: Creating 360ºs with your smartphone7468

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Video: theVRkit - Turn Your Phone Into a VR Camera | Video Courtesy of the Dermandar YouTube Channel

Hi All,

Did you know that you can create awesome 360ºs with your smartphone with a rotator and wide-angle lens for under $100?

On WGAN-TV Live at 5 this Thursday (19 July 2018), my guest is Dermandar (theVRkit) Founder Elie Gregoire Khoury (@egkhoury).

In addition to a demo and a discussion, Elie will give us some (exciting) news.

Even if you use a DSLR and a fish-eye lens to create 360ºs - you may not always be able to travel with your DSLR, fish-eye lens, tripod, etc. So, as the saying goes, the best camera is the camera that is always with you (and that would be your smartphone).

Or, you may may be thinking about putting your toe in the 3D Tour water for less than a $100.

Plus, you can use the 360ºs created with theVRkit with:

CUPIX 3D Tours (and also publish to Google Street View)
ThreeSixty Tours
Panoskin (to Google Street View)
iStaging

I've know Elie for 5+ years. I look forward to visiting with him again and sharing theVRkit story.

Thanks for joining the Virtual Studio Audience - or just tuning in.

Best,

Dan

P.S. WGAN Forum discussions tagged:

theVRkit
CUPIX
ThreeSixty Tours
Panoskin
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Video: How to use theVRkit | Video Courtesy of the Dermandar YouTube Channel
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

WGAN-TV: WGAN-TV-theVRkit Demo and Discussion: Creating 360ºs with your smartphone with Dermandar (theVRkit) Founder Elie-Grégoire Khoury

Hi All,

If you are thinking about buying a 1-click 360º camera - and you should - you also should be looking at pairing your existing smartphone with theVRkit rotator, fish-eye lens and app to shoot 360ºs.

During the WGAN-TV show yesterday (above), Dermandar (theVRkit) Founder Elie-Grégoire Khoury describes eight ways that using theVRkit rotator, fish-eye lens and app to shoot 360ºs beats 1-click 360º cameras. Plus, Elie announced a new Dermandard app - 360View - that launches on 1 August 2018 (iOS first: Android later in 2018) that lets you capture a 360º, create a 360º Tour, publish and share it.

All for a time-time expense of less than a $100.

WGAN Forum Member Special Offer

Save 10 percent at theVRkit online store
✓ when you join the WGAN Forum, you automatically receive a Private Message from me that includes about 20 special offers including this one
✓ Or, Private Message me for theVRkit Special Offer for WGAN Forum Members. Include in the Subject line: theVRkit

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
101726 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?