Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceProblems

Extreme lag time today - anyone else?745

WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
i have never seen it this bad. Today, after every single scan, I get the normal "transferring" message, but then after a few seconds, I am getting the message of "connecting to camera". This process bar takes almost 2 to 3 minutes to get full. Then it does align. Is this happening to anyone else today? I have had days of really slow transfer times, but this is just awful!

On a side note, I did 4 scans and uploaded them on Friday and only one of them shows uploaded at this point. While one is still showing 70% - but it has been stuck there for 24 hours now. Any suggestions on this chaos?
Post 1 IP   flag post
cdpmedia private msg quote post Address this user
Hi pixelray i see no one else has responded and I did a scan this AM so I thought I would chime in, but please note...it was my very first scan of my life and its uploading now so I dont have much to relate it to.
What I can say is that in 20+ scans I received no "connecting to camera" notices and the transfers occurred very quickly.
Hope that helps.
I am very concerned about your note as to 4 uploads from Friday with 3 still in process, very very concerned if that is a trend or an anomaly.
I intend to promote the very fast turn around of these links as a sales tool - so they better be!
Post 2 IP   flag post
BrianNash private msg quote post Address this user
I'm no expert, but it seems the problem would be between your matterport camera and ipad.. rather that the central processing that matterport does to make the model.. at least as far as your scanning goes
Post 3 IP   flag post
WalkVirtually private msg quote post Address this user
My words down here in Florida. We did some scanning this morning and had no problems.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
Update - thanks for all your input. I spent an hour on phone with MP support - great team there btw - he concluded that my scanning problem and taking so long for the transfer/connecting to camera to complete it's process had to do with some type of wifi interference in the building. I was in a high rise apartment building. There were 100's of wifi connections within this building. I am not a "techie", but I guess that seems to be an accurate assessment of what was going on, because I got back home and did a test scan in my house and everything turned out ok. We literally tried everything on site possible and nothing helped. So, maybe it was wifi interference - maybe it wasn't....

Anyone ever run into this before?

As far as it taking all weekend for my models to upload, not sure what happened there. MP support was stumped on that too. But, as of an hour ago, they all did finally get uploaded. So hopefully, CDPMEDIA, you won't run into this long of a turnaround.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101436 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?