Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360Scanning

transfer Matterport 360s to other Matterport Tours-same pool for all condos7419

WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
Is there any way to transfer a 360 from one tour to another? We are going to be shooting several condos in the same building. We did a 360 outside of the pool and waterfront area and would like to re-use those 360's in each different tour.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
I wish!

You'll likely have to embed them in a mattertag using a embed.ly capable program like momento360.

Or perhaps if the condos had something similar in respect to them you could try one 3D scan point to start the model and then take the 360's and then make copies to keep going with the 3D scans for each individual condo.

That said, I think you'd have difficulty getting a 3D scan to line up with a 3D scan from another model unless they were essentially identical.
Post 2 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
You could duplicate the model and then delete all of the 3D scans, keeping only the 360 views. Then you just start scanning the new model. As a side effect, this would be considered a duplicate scan and you would nought be charged for reprocessing. So, proceed moral caution.
Post 3 IP   flag post
MKourani private msg quote post Address this user
Have you checked wwwmpembed.com?
You can embed multiple highlight reels and link multiple spaces.
Post 4 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
Yes you can!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinv
Yes you can!

@justinv Are you saying that it IS possible to transfer 360ยบ scans from one model to another? If so, how?
Post 6 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice find,. I just did not see where they can embedd a 360 view into it,. If it does great find, but I am looking at the site on my phone and did not see all the features.
Post 7 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
@Queen_City_3D

Give me a link of a tour and then another link with 360s. I will post it back here!
Post 8 IP   flag post
101641 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?