Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,045 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BabluN private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Guys,

I will be getting hold of my Matterport camera in late December, meanwhile I am building a website to tap potential clients, was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to provide me a finished model that I could download and embed to showcase on my website?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@BabluN

Welcome to the Matterport User Group Forum.

Members of our Referral Network may use – Free – We Get Around 3D Tours powered by Matterport – on their website and blog:

Option 1: 2 of these with BASIC Membership
Option 2: 5 of these with STANDARD Membership
Option 3: 10 of these with PREMIUM Membership

Here are the non-branded Examples to choose from...

If you are interested, once you Join our Referral Network, please PM for embed code. (Members must be current with their paid monthly membership.)

The 3D tours provided with have the titles above and will not reference We Get Around.

Members may cancel their monthly Referral Network membership at anytime (and remove our 3D Tour examples from their website.)

We also offer the use of all these models for 12 months when you Join and Pre-Pay for the first 12 months of the Basic, Standard or Premium of the We Get Around Referral Network of Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers and Real Estate Agents.

Thanks,

Dan

P.S. 3D Showcase models provided by We Get Around subject to change
Post 2 IP   flag post
BabluN private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dan,

Thank you for the above response. Will PM you with the requirement needed.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Are you a new Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographer?

How do you launch your Matterport service provider business with no Matterport 3D Showcase tours of your own?

Easy!

Simply use any of these Matterport 3D Showcase tour examples when you Join and Pre-Pay for 12 months of the Basic, Standard or Premium We Get Around Referral Network of Matterport Pro 3D Camera Photographers and Real Estate Agents.

Details

Questions? Please PM me.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
101587 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?