Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceOutdoorsTips

Workshop Workflow7396

click360tours private msg quote post Address this user
Hi just new to the forum and received our MPro2 Camera last week and shot a few spaces for practice.

What Im trying to learn is how to use the workshop.

For instance: this fabulous shoot by skycamuav.com.au/ is what i want to achieve...

and this is what my first shoot looks like...

https://click-360-tours.captur3d.io/view/dalgety-public-house/dalgety-public-house?m=uA7ZX8B6bT6&wh=1

Unsure how to set up the snapshots to create a menu across the bottom / how to join 360 to internal which i thought i did during the shoot

I tried following a few workshop tutorials but found they weren't that intuitive.

Would appreciate help on how to learn this.

Thanks

https://click-360-tours.captur3d.io/view/dalgety-public-house/dalgety-public-house?m=uA7ZX8B6bT6&wh=1
Post 1 IP   flag post
Fast Start
Websites
Peterborough, United Kingdom
angusnorriss private msg quote post Address this user
Me too - How did Smycamuav add the 360 into the dollhouse? First time I’ve seen that.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
@angusnorriss @click360tours Having the 360 spot markers in the dollhouse view is a newer feature. You have to set that up on the iPad BEFORE you upload and process the model. Hopefully they eventually make it so that you can adjust in workshop because if you don't get the placement or orientation quite the way you want it you then have to tweak it on the iPad and upload and process again.

@click360tours To have the snapshots along the bottom you must first take the capture shots and then put them in your preferred order on the highlight reel.

Hope that helps,
Post 3 IP   flag post
Sarnia, Canada
June private msg quote post Address this user
Is there a tutorial on how to add the 360 markers on the iPad? Thanks for the information!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@June You need the latest version of Capture. The option to 'place' 360 Views is available from within the 360 Views screen.

@Queen_City_3D That feature is in private beta.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Fast Start
Websites
Peterborough, United Kingdom
angusnorriss private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks. @metroplex360 - how do you get into private beta programme?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Sarnia, Canada
June private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Chris!
June
Post 7 IP   flag post
101421 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?