Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdviceGoogle Street ViewGSVOutdoors

Completed an Outdoor Art Festival7391

3dvirtualview private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Guys,

Wanted to share with you an outdoor art festival I did.

In southern California there is this thing called "June Gloom" that is really overcast all day up to 3pm most days.

This day I started scanning at 0630 and completed by 0945 just minutes before the sun started to peek out of the clouds.

Love for you to check it out and let me know what you think. One issue I found is the Matter Tags seem to work in small amounts. I tried to use as many as possible naming all the booths with the artist and booth number but then they started to randomly move spots and showing through the scenery. I erased all but the small strip as this was to showcase to the Board of Directors for this festival.

My google street view upload still has not shown up.. 48hrs now. My other uploads were up before I even received an email that GSV was reviewing.

Check it out here
http://sawdustfestival2018.online
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
New York City
3dVuz private msg quote post Address this user
Looks AMAZING, considering the amount of light... sure there are crazy transitions, but its fine!

Nice Job!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Networker private msg quote post Address this user
As stated above AMAZING! Wouldn't have believed it had I not seen it. I would be curious to know, how many misalignment dings?
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Hemet, CA
RobertGalletta private msg quote post Address this user
You did an incredible job! I have also been using the June gloom to my advantage. It's all about the timing and your timing was very good. Congratulations on your success!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
3SixtyNow private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome job!! If the vendors have a website you could have linked their names to their sites. Just a suggestion.
Post 5 IP   flag post
AYODELE private msg quote post Address this user
@3dvirtualview

What a wonderful tour, really crisp as well.
And scanning it all in 3 hours seems to be in good time.
Nice work.
Post 6 IP   flag post
3dvirtualview private msg quote post Address this user
Appreciate the feedback guys! I was very happy with the outcome too. This gloom does help.

@Networker honestly maybe only 5 misalignments max..

@3SixtyNow i have mentioned that to them. They want a complete place done next year. This was only a 1/3
Post 7 IP   flag post
101637 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?