Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ChecklistPrepPreShootRealtorsScanningWorkflow

Photos/Tour Consultation7390

coulee360 private msg quote post Address this user
I know this had to have been asked before but can't find it in the forum. But...

Does anyone here provide consultations for large photo shoots and 3D tours for realtors prior to doing the photos or 3D tour to make sure the home is at its best before shoot date? or do you leave that up to the realtor to make sure the home is ready by the time you get there?

Does anyone else have some form of documentation they provide the the realtor that besides the home needing to be photo/tour ready that the home should be vacated by the seller?

Lately, I've had a couple shoots were the seller stays in the house while I'm scanning and taking photos. Even telling them they need to be on a different floor that I'm on during scans, they either want to be near to watch or walk around and accidentally get into a scan (at which I then have to redo).

How does everyone take care of this problem?
Post 1 IP   flag post
3SixtyNow private msg quote post Address this user
I tell the agent and homeowner that it's best for me to be the only one there while I'm scanning. I let them know that I don't want to be rude but it saves time when I don't have to tell someone to move to another room or redo a scan that they walked into, and they will walk into the shot while scanning. It never fails to happen!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@coulee360

The WGAN Forum Sample Forms Library includes staging guidelines from 10 Members.

Access to the WGAN Forum Sample Forms Library is free for WGAN Forum Members that submit a Form to include in the Library.

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
101641 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?