Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingMLSReal Estate

Will MLS take an unbranded Matterport Tour for the listing?7381

WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
Does anybody know if MLS will take an unbranded tour and put it with the listing?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Bernardhhi private msg quote post Address this user
Yes! ( maybe ) While Using the &mls=1 extension is the preferred method, I have used the unbranded version so I could add mattertag descriptions and/or video ( also unbranded). Most MLS rules require that the tour cannot show any branding and it would be easy for an unethical agent to slip this in via mattertags. If you follow the rules and don’t abuse the mattertags you should be okay. Every MLS has their own policy so just beware.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Bernardhhi private msg quote post Address this user
#fotoguy

Here is an example of using the Unbranded tour on a recently sold listing. I wanted to the viewer to be able to use the Mattertag links I placed as elevator buttons to travel up and down floors. Because the MLS tour disables tags, Unbranded was the way to go. As I mentioned before, As long as you do not abuse the use of embedded links you should be fine.

Click To View Example

Bernie Timms
President
Hilton Head Island Real Estate Brokers.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101709 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?