Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseGoogle CardboardVirtual Reality

Google Cardboard VR7317

eggardner private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone purchased and tried these with a Matterport walkthrough. I bought one just to test it and am using it with my iPhone 8 and I was actually really impressed with the quality. I'm pretty sure that demonstrating this to a homeowner when I'm trying to get them to sign up with me is going to be an asset, even if in real life realtors don't walk around with these to let prospective buyers view homes...or do they?
Post 1 IP   flag post
immersivespaces private msg quote post Address this user
I actually had some made with my logo to give to realtors as a leave behind marketing for their offices and tradeshows. They have actually generated a lot of new business from within the brokerages from people seeing them and wanting to try it out. Bought in bulk, I got the price down to a couple bucks a piece and they paid for themselves in a just few jobs.

Post 2 IP   flag post
These looks great...can you PM details for these? I'd love to do the same
Post 3 IP   flag post
immersivespaces private msg quote post Address this user
I ordered them from Mushang Silicone & Plastic in China [Private Message for Phone Number]. If you have someone who speaks Chinese, it's much easier to negotiate with them. It took some haggling to get the price point down.
Post 4 IP   flag post
My English isn't that great according to my wife, let alone Chinese. I'll have to give that one a miss. The idea is nice though!
Post 5 IP   flag post
These look pretty decent for a giveaway - https://www.anypromo.com/technology/smartphone-accessories/foldable-virtual-reality-headset-p742588

Post 6 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
This is what we bought in bulk:

They were around $2/pc. and I ordered a few hundred of them. They get given out to the homeowners at each residential scan.

In case it's not clear, you tuck your phone in the little hook. I think the boxes are great as they keep out everything in the peripheral, whereas these do not... but these also fold up to fit in a pocket.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I sit my real estate license in a couple of weeks and my plan is to buy a couple of hundred and will give some to the other realtors who work under the same broker that I will eventually work under, and will give them to the home owners in the hope that the experience will get them to leave me a good review and refer me to other homesellers.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101436 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?