Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdvertisingFacebookFacebook SpacesMarketingSell

Facebook Marketplace Services for Matterport Service Providers7301

WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
After learning Craigslist began Charging for Service Ads, I figured I would check in on Facebook Marketplace and see if Services were being offered there. Save yourself some time and don't both going through what I tried.

I found a Home Services on Facebook Marketplace link
Where you are told to "Get your professional listings in front of people looking for a home service provider. Only available in the US." - Okay, Looking like I was on track.

List your services on Marketplace About Page mentions "This feature is gradually rolling out and may not be available to you right now." I found a like to List Your Professional Home Services on Marketplace

At this point I am told. "Service professionals can sign up with one of our partners to list home services on Facebook Marketplace. "

Service professionals should sign up with one of our partners to be included on Marketplace.

Handy and HomeAdvisor Do not offer Real Estate or Photography Services after some run arounds trying to apply to show my services.

Porch did however allow me to setup a landing page. Porch appears to be a service like Thumbtack with nowhere to go back to FB unless I place some money in an account.

Have you had any luck advertising in other Social Media Apps or Spaces before putting chunks of money down?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@VTLV

Have you tried listing with Amazon Services?

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
101429 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?