Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CUPIXGoogle Street ViewGSVGSV18

Peek into the GSV conference with this link [virtual tour]7268

Cupix Director
of Sales
San Francisco
scott_cupix private msg quote post Address this user
Post 1 IP   flag post
Ianx private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve seen tripods captured in the shot - even done it myself ...but never seen the whole camera & stand. Matterport should look into that to highlight their product. Perhaps.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Standard
Windsor, UK
leonvanzweel private msg quote post Address this user
scott_cupix What camera was used to shoot that tour?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Cupix Director
of Sales
San Francisco
@leonvanzweel I grabbed a Theta V from this table . More, I started shooting at 8:40am and finished at 8:43am. Then I put the camera back after I was done. The tour was ready by the time the doors opened just in time at 9:00am.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@scott_cupix - Thank you so much for capturing this space! I had a wonderful time speaking with everyone at the Summit and getting the chance to meet you!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Cupix Director
of Sales
San Francisco
@Metroplex360 likewise. It was a treat to be invited and to see people I've only interacted with online. But to be honest, the web meetings I've had with people across the globe have got me numb to 1st time human interaction. For example I met @DanSmigrod face to face for the first time here in SF and it was about the same as seeing him online in a web conf. Maybe it's because I'm from the Bay Area and heading to SF felt like just another day at at the office. I was happy to be invited, learned a lot, and I hope to be able to join again.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101635 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?