Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
RoOomyVirtual Staging

Virtual Staging for Matterport Showcase7191

GFHoge private msg quote post Address this user
So we did a showcase for an agent who hadn't seen the spec house. It wasn't carpeted, otherwise it was in good shape. She saw the problem when we delivered the finished product and would like us to re-do the space, but for less.
I saw that MP was going to partner with RoOomy last year. It would be perfect for this problem. We simply stage it and don't have to re-scan the space.
Does anyone know of the status of this deal or do you have any recommendations for a Virtual solution?
Thanks!
Geof
Post 1 IP   flag post
c2astudio private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not sure what others are planning but I have been fooling around with https://spaces.archilogic.com/business and so far, it's great. You can import the OBJ and add furniture, flooring and other elements. It's limited but I am sure they will expand options.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Geof, I just met with Matterport at Google Street View summit and talked about the Rooomy deal: it's not coming out any time soon so no one hold their breath. Right now you can only stage 2D snapshots. My company Blue-Sketch.com does high quality Virtual Staging for many Matterport Service providers. Retail price is $49.95 per photo, as a Standard WE Get Around member you will get a 20% discount.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Montreal3D private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Geof, we do virtual staging for engineerings projects using different input but we can work using Matterport in our own software. I'd be happy to help for your current project. You can have a look at our website : www.prevu3d.com Don't hesitate to contact me via PM.
Post 4 IP   flag post
GFHoge private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you all for your input and information.
This solution will be an amazing addition to our services when it is finally released to work in the showcase.
I am imagining builders who will kill for this for their undecorated spec homes. In my experience, most buyers don't have the ability to conceive how to arrange furniture, much less pick it out.
Geof
Post 5 IP   flag post
101646 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?