WGAN-TV NCTech iStar Pulsar at GEO Business with UK-Based WGAN Member @leonvanzweel

Hi All,

UK-based WGAN Forum Member - and WGAN Field Correspondent - @leonvanzweel attended GEO Business in London last week in London to report back on his first look at the NCTech iSTAR Pulsar as previously announced at the 2017 Google Street View Summit in Tokyo (May 2017).

WGAN Forum discussions tagged: iSTAR Pulsar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
@leonvanzweel

This note was posted by Konrad Roberts to the WGAN-TV YouTube Channel ...

Dan

---

Hi Dan

Another great WGAN-TV International transmission and thanks to Leon for all the info and for getting to where I would love to have gone.

I had an email today [25 May 2018] from NCTECH sales with price as $USD3995.00 excluding ongoing fees for data processing, using cloud platform.

Pricing is almost Matterport but the Pulsar can play in sunshine and rain but looking forward to reviews on image quality even if applications are different.

It may be overkill using it indoors for AEC or Real Estate but the price is not that much more than the Insta 360 Pro so would be interesting to see a comparison.

A lot depends on whether the images remain on NCTECH servers or are released for us to use for GSV or other tours using Cupix, Pano2VR etc.

Scott at Cupix has mentioned previously Parallax issues with multi lens cameras compared with one shot Theta v's etc or DSLR images.

Will monitor your excellent forum and your presence in other places.

Thanks again Dan & Leon

---

Hi All,

I will ask NCTech team for a demo and discussion of the iSTAR Pulsar during the 2018 Google Street View Summit and 2018 SPAR 3D Expo and Conference. At GSV18, we'll focus on Google Street View and highlight other use cases. At SPAR3D18, we'll focus on AEC Space and highlight other use cases.

Best,

Dan

---
Link: 2018 SPAR3D Expo & Conference