Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CaseTiger Pro

Chris Tierney of Tiger Pro Cases is a fraud7095

damon01 private msg quote post Address this user
I ordered a tiger pro case in February of this year and till this day I still have not received it. I have been given every excuse in the book from a snowstorm shut down their operation for over a month (apparently they were the only business in the country that had to shut down for over a month due to a snowstorm - Ive never heard that before) to parts not being available. And now Chris has altogether stopped answering my emails questioning where my case is.

Now he refuses to issue me a refund so I am forced to do a chargeback on my credit card.

Dan, I hope this isnt the type of people you want us to do business with. You may want to reconsider recommending Tiger Pro Cases on this forum. The owner is a liar and a fraud who took $300 from me and is not willing to return it or ship me the case I bought.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@damon01

Are you able to get a refund from your credit card company?

I will reach out to Chris for a reply here to your post.

I have a Tiger Pro Case ("Matterport Deluxe w/Tripod Storage: Special Order" which says sold out on the Tiger Pro Cases website (as of today, 23 May 2018). (I the Tiger Pro Case.)

Tiger Pro Cases does offer a 10 percent discount for WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members.

Before I make a decision regarding dropping the WGAN Membership benefit, I would like to hear from Chris. I would also like to hear from WGAN Members whom have bought Tiger Pro Cases.

Wish it was a happier topic we were discussing.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
damon01 private msg quote post Address this user
Im currently in the final stages of getting a refund through my cc company. Originally Chris was great with communication, letting me know what the status on my case was, but after a couple of months of hearing "soon", I just got tired and asked for a refund. That's when he stopped responding to my emails.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Cincinnati, OH
leonherbert private msg quote post Address this user
I did not have a problem with my order, that was last year, I hope there is no problem, i like my case, would hate to have to look elsewhere in the future.
Post 4 IP   flag post
jasondavidpage private msg quote post Address this user
I agree that their processing and customer contact isn't the best. Luckily I ordered Feb 23, contacted them Mar 23 and receive a reply regarding the storm, etc., and then received the case April 2. I don't know how long it may have been if I hadn't reached out.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Chris Tierney is not a fraud, although he may be having some issues with providing his product that might make him reconsider a few things. I think he might need to be a bit more transparent with what's happening right now as he has provided stellar support and delivery on his product for quite a while. Whatever is going on right now is upsetting to see.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
@damon01

I have a Tiger Pro Case ("Matterport Deluxe w/Tripod Storage: Special Order" which says sold out on the Tiger Pro Cases website (as of today, 23 May 2018). (I the Tiger Pro Case.)

I it too - but there was a recent case of an MSP whose iPad fell from the storage compartment and cracked the lens on their Matterport. The 'sold out' designation may be based on the temporary termination and recreation of this product.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
I got the case I ordered.

I ordered a Tiger Pro case on March 4th of this year. I had many back and forth emails and excuses also. Finally, on May 8th my case was delivered. He did state that there was an issue they were looking into, they were going with a smaller case and this and that. Finally, I asked for a refund and got a further discount and the case shipped within a week.

I am very happy with the case and would recommend it to all. It was the big one. I can put my MP camera, a couple tripods, a couple iPad's, my still camera, and some dusting cleaning supplies in the case and I have everything I need for the shoot in that one case!

I wish them the best and hope that they get their act together again. And if what @Metroplex360 is correct then if they would state that then I would better off with the company being transparent.
Post 8 IP   flag post
advancedhdr private msg quote post Address this user
Like @frstbubble, I had nothing but positive experience with Chris... He even exchanged a smaller case for the largest that holds 2 tripods. Have to remember that these cases are 100% Pelican cases ( Pelican / Storm ) cases that are manufactured at Pelican factory and rebranded with Tiger Pro Logo. The custom foam inside is also made inside Pelican factory... Regarding the iPad falling out from the inside, If you use the largest iPad Pro, get the leather sleeve for it, it will sit snug inside the lid.
My only gripe to be honest, the inside foam seems to be leaving a dust like residue on my equipment. Not sure if it’s just dry or needs to be cleaned out.. I dusted it with an air gun and rubbing alcohol and seems fine so far.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
I love my TigerPro case - but I handed it off to our newest field tech and I'm back with my Pelican case.

My cat decided to use a small window of opportunity when I was moving items to pee in my Pelican case, which wasn't fun. I discarded all of the pull and pluck junk that was in there, thoroughly cleaned it, and then replaced my foam with some extras that Chris Tierney had sent me as a courtesy in the past.

Funny as it is, Chris Tierney saved the day

I would like another TigerPro case but will not order one until we understand what the problem is.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Gulzarmalhotra private msg quote post Address this user
I ordered a tiger pro case in March. After not hearing from them for 2 months I got a mail stating that the owner was unwell and hence all undelivered orders will be refunded. On humanitarian grounds I agreed and waited for 3 months. However, now they have stopped replying to my mails and have not even refunded the money. It’s obviously a company out to defraud people. I would beware anyone thinking of ordering anything from them!!
Post 11 IP   flag post
101421 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?