Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Fun

Partnership Opportunity: Do this deal?6889

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Just received this deal proposal via email. Should I do it?

Dan

---

Greetings to you!

My name is Mr. Micheal, Chief Accountant of the Zenith Bank of Ghana. This message may surprise you. But it is only my urgent interest in a foreign partner who contacted me for this transaction.

The account was opened in my bank by one of my clients in the name of MR. THOMAS BAHIA, a Dutch citizen of Germany who was a consultant / supplier in the Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources in Ghana, made a deposit of 12,500,000 dollars (12 million, five hundred thousand dollars) for twelve (12) calendar months in a bank branch , and since 2010 this account never works.

Before the expiration date, we send a routine notification to the shipping address, but we do not receive a response. After a month, we sent a reminder and, finally, I found the employers out of the contract that MR. THOMAS BAHIA is no longer in the field because she died with the whole family in a plane crash that occurred on May 12, 2010 in Libya, and below there is a reference to her opinion.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/13/world/middleeast/13libya.html

This fund is still in my bank branch and interest is transferred at the end of each year with the amount of capital. Now the fund is $ 12,700 million (twelve million seven hundred thousand US dollars) due to the accumulated interest. According to the Law of the Government of Ghana, after 10 (ten) years, money will be returned to Ghana unless no one comes from funds and will be marked as an unsolicited fund.

As a result, I would like to introduce you as another relative of this last client; Then you are a foreigner like him and the money will be transferred to your bank account and after a successful transfer of funds I will come to your country to share and the money will be shared 50%, 45% for you and 5% will cover our expenses by agreement . There is no risk because I will use my position in the bank to ensure approval and ensure the successful execution of this transaction within 9 business days.

If you are interested in this proposal, let us know by sending an email and we will send you detailed information on how this business will be successful. Keep in mind that nobody knows the secret of this fund except me and I know how to do the whole transaction.

Enter your private phone numbers for voice meetings and respond to the following email:

I look forward to your urgent response, which will give you more information and you can also call me.

Thank you,

Mr. Micheal Mensah
Tel: [redacted]
Email: [redacted]
Post 1 IP   flag post
VRimpact private msg quote post Address this user
Jackpot. You are now rich! Sound to me like Its not a scret fund anymore ;-)

On a serious note, no offense Dan, but this sounds a) too good to be true b) like a phishing contact and finally c) not legal?

I could be totally wrong and you could be onto a winner, but I would steer clear personally. - Just one mans opinion.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Wonderdawg private msg quote post Address this user
I think we are being played Dan; I got the same email.
Post 3 IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
You both are rich business owners do you need someone to take over your scanning business, I will be happy to take over your clients. 😄😄😄😄😄😄
Post 4 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
Now you can buy Matterport and make it your own... !!!
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@VRimpact @Wonderdawg @ron0987 @DouglasMeyers

Maybe I should wait for a better offer?

I seem to get one of these "deals" every two weeks.

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
Dan you just need a little blind faith.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@ron0987

I really don't need the $$$. How about I give the Chief Accountant of the Zenith Bank of Ghana your banking info instead?

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
I took that deal last month and now have 12,700,000 in my bank account. I would like to buy the WGAN forum from you Dan. Once you transfer ownership, I will transfer the funds to you...promise.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@rzphotoman Do you have any job opening I am willing to move!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post 10 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 11 IP   flag post
Shakoure private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod LOL...That was reminiscent of one I got from a woman who claimed to be a princess held captive in Spain, and needed someone to help transfer funds from one account to another in order to hire a team of lawyers to pay her ransom.
Post 12 IP   flag post
101429 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?