Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ArtGoogle Street ViewGoThruGSVMP2SVNadirPanoskin

How MP2SV Improved My Matterport Tour on GSV6877

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

3D Tour: Glam Gamer at iSimu VR in the greater Atlanta Area | Tour by We Get Around Atlanta Photographer Dan Smigrod

--

Google Street View Tour of iSimuVR | About This Art Project

Hi All,

While I am thrilled that I can publish my Matterport 3D Tours to Google Street View - super-easy-peasy - the GSV version still needed some ...

And, while there are many in the WGAN Forum Community that feel comfortable with a DIY Workflow that includes using Panoskin Pro or GoThru and Lightroom, I preferred to engage MP2SV (Chris Hickman with @Metroplex360) to provide this concierge GSV enhancement for me.

MP2SV did the following, and I will ask @Metroplex360 to share with us more that he did to help this GSV tour:

✓ Fixed the walk around experience - no walking through walls
✓ Added WGAN Nadir Logo Patch (created for me by TRESDEPRO)
✓ Batch processes images (sharpened, darkened for the mood of the space)
✓ Remove the camera reflection in two places

We are reprocessing/re-editing the Matterport 3D Tour (above) to mark all the "station" walls with the window trim tool (to prevent the viewer from walking through walls.) This will make for a much better walk around experience in the Matterport 3D Tour for the Client's website. While there is no cost to reprocess the model with the new trim marketings, it does mean a ton of work to redo the hidden scans and MatterTags. The end result those will be much, much better.

@Metroplex360 ... other things that you did to improve the Google Street View version of this Tour?

best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Have you published to Google Street View, but are not happy with the result and not sure how to fix?

Use MP2SV (@Metroplex360) service to "clean up" your Google Street View tour.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
CelisNet private msg quote post Address this user
MP2SV Is still an option or is out of service?

Can I change the start position through MP2SV?

Thanks!
Post 3 IP   flag post
101433 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?