Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EventsMarketing

Interactive Digital Signage + Matterport681

Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
I'd like to share a project I just finished for Microsoft Production Studios' lobby where we integrated touch displays with:
- Photo booth with branded overlays
- Projection mapping to extend the canvas of the screen to walls and/or other irregular shaped objects
- Photo spheres embedded both in the app and downloadable via QR code for Google Cardboard use (using an online conversion service by http://viewer.spherecast.org/upload)
- Matterport 3D tour that can be sent to the visitor's phone via a text message

This is the 55" touch display offering visitors the option to take with them the Matterport tour

I believe there is an opportunity to integrate interactive kiosks with virtual tours, and I'll be happy to share with this forum what I learn from this activation.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Rentertainment private msg quote post Address this user
looks great, keen to hear more
Post 2 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Well done Tosolini, that goes for me as well.
Post 3 IP   flag post
BrianNash private msg quote post Address this user
Very Cool, would like to hear more!
Post 4 IP   flag post
SamehH private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome work @Tosolini. Would like to know more on how did go. Thank you for sharing.
Post 5 IP   flag post
DoyleRealtor private msg quote post Address this user
Wow this is amazing, how much would it cost to do this in a real estate office, or new construction showroom?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
@doylerealtor The cost depends a lot on the amount of content, design time, hardware and software licenses. Feel free to DM me if you are interested in a more precise estimate.
Post 7 IP   flag post
More just curious as to what the range would be, are we talking $5,000, $10,000 or $50,000? i'm not in the market for one or anything, I just think it is really cool
Post 8 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
@doylerealtor Excluding the cost of hardware (you can purchase a big touch PC for $1K), for the software part you are looking between $5K - 15K. That's a big range, but again, so many variables to consider.
Post 9 IP   flag post
That's pretty much what I expected.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
I wanted to share a short video of this interactive experience that integrates Matterport tours sent via text messages to visitors of the lobby.

While the client liked the idea of exposing virtual tours, they had security concerns by letting anybody walk away with such a detailed view of the interiors of this secure facility. Therefore they asked me to enable this feature only when selected employees scan their badge on an RFID reader.
Post 11 IP   flag post
101635 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?