Pages:
1
|
jessetutt private msg quote post Address this user | |
| Hi. I need a way to extract a 300 DPI image of a home...does anyone know how to do this? Ideally 10" high, 9" wide and 300 DPI...for a magazine front cover! JT |
||
| Post 1 IP flag post | ||
Missoula, MT |
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user | |
| I'll be really curious to hear if anyone knows of a way to extract higher resolution images. You could potentially get a screen capture from a full screen on a retina-laptop, but that still won't get you all the way to 300 at that size. Would it be possible to take an actual high-res photo of someone using the model on a laptop/iPad. That might be easier. |
||
| Post 2 IP flag post | ||
|
jessetutt private msg quote post Address this user | |
| Me too! Upsizing a large monitor screenshot is the only solution I have found... | ||
| Post 3 IP flag post | ||
Pages:
1This topic is archived. Start new topic?

















