Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceMarketingNewbiesProblemsSingle Property WebsitesWordpress

How to build Matterport website in Wordpress6794

AnnekeCilliers private msg quote post Address this user
Hi there guys.

I am Anneke from South Africa. I have just started using my Matterport camera here in George, South Africa, and am perhaps a bit late catching on since you guys have been here for ages figuring out all the ins and outs.

I am finding it difficult making use of common Wordpress themes such as Screenr to get my models out there, and am wondering whether I should just hire a web designer to rather do it for me.

Any pro advice on how to load a model without using WP3D plugin would be great as I am still in the beginning stages of my business and do not want to spend too much on buying extra gear.

I'd rather keep it simple to keep my peace of mind. I know there's no guarantee on you guys and gals sharing your expert knowledge and experience here, but I feel I need to keep up to date in order to let my light shine out here on the web.

I am not too illiterate in using normal internet tools, but I am definitely not a programmer. I feel I need to organize myself a bit more before continuing on my own.

I would also like to know more about what needs to be done in order to get a map on my landing page which shows the addresses of my models. Thanks in advance for your kind assistance and support here.
Post 1 IP   flag post
immersivespaces private msg quote post Address this user
If you aren't versed in WordPress, I would consider hiring an expert. It will save you a lot of time. However, if you do choose to go it on your own with WordPress, here is a great little plugin by Chris Hickman (Metroplex360) that we use :WP Matterport Shortcode
Post 2 IP   flag post
3dvirtualview private msg quote post Address this user
@immersivespaces will this add to WP3D or conflict?
Post 3 IP   flag post
immersivespaces private msg quote post Address this user
@3dvirtualview It's a completely separate plugin. I would recommend using one or the other. WP3D is more comprehensive and feature-rich, but the WP Matterport Shortcode is very easy to use and serves it's purpose well.
Post 4 IP   flag post
3dvirtualview private msg quote post Address this user
@immersivespaces thank you
Post 5 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Both work together well ... both totally different use cases. Ross's is great for creating rich pages that combine structured information with multiple media sources -- my plugin allows you to easily embed a space with a click-to-start in an overlay that appears over the site. You can also use a comma separated list of spaces to generate a wall of click-to-start thumbnails to build a gallery that is easy to browse.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 Does putting multiple showcases on one-page bog down load times or hog resources?
Post 7 IP   flag post
101635 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?