Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,031 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Image EnhancementPhoto RetouchingPhoto Sparc

Real Estate Image Enhancement Services6757

immersivespaces private msg quote post Address this user
I have been looking around at some different image enhancement services for real estate images. The company I have been working with for over 10 years is closing next month, so I was wondering if anyone has any experiences with any of the following or if you have any other suggestions. This would be for enhancement of High-Resolution DSLR and Medium Format images.

Box Brownie
Color Experts
Fix The Photo
Flat World Solutions
Phixer
Photo Sparc
PhotoUp
Picsera
Post 1 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
What happened to the answers?

Have questions for industry leaders?

“Has two good meetings yesterday... I'm collecting my notes/thoughts and will give you all some info in the coming days.“

Asking for a friend.
Post 2 IP   flag post
eggardner private msg quote post Address this user
Have you checked out PhotoLemur? I used that along with Lightroom and Photoshop and can come up with some fairly decent stuff
Post 3 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
@immersivespaces I've used BoxBrownie several times and they're very affordable and seem to do a good job. It's something like $2/image for simple enhancement and they've done things like sky replacement and/or adding an image on a TV screen for that $2 and its $7 or something like that for day to dusk shot.
Post 4 IP   flag post
immersivespaces private msg quote post Address this user
@TrustedPhotoDC A little delayed... But I just updated it...

Q&A Answers
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
I'll put in a vote for Jon J at Photosparc. Although, I currently use Beatcolor
Post 6 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All!

Sorry for the delayed response, but I want to thank everyone that has used my services at PhotoSparc.com! I am currently offering a promotion on Image Enhancement services for those that are interested in trying us out. For a limited time, I will provide Single Image Enhancement services for $1.10 per image with next business day delivery for orders placed by 8:00 PM EST. Just enter the promotion code "WGAN Promo" at checkout for the discount. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Jon J
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
@JonJ I have notice that you provide Matterport conversion services.
But the requirement for Multifloor showcase below is too complex to be done.

For multi-floor properties, please send only 1 floor per .zip file. This can be done by duplicating your model in the capture app. After deleting all other floors, upload the single floor model and repeat for each floor desired. (no additional processing fee is incurred since each processed floor is a duplicate model)

JuMP team can make a special tool for your to seperate Multifloor Showcase Mesh file to single floor OBJ files by only one click. Do you need it?
Post 8 IP   flag post
101421 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?