Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ArchilogicBlueSketchConstructionFloor PlansPhoto Sparc

3d room from a floor plan6754

WGAN
Standard
Chicago
rzphotoman private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone know a service provider that can create a 3d room from a floor plan for new construction.

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@rzphotoman

Archilogic (@Dom) offers this solution: 3D Model from a floor plan for new construction

Photo Sparc (@JonJ) offers Archilogic (if you do not want to sign up for an Archilogic subscription plan).

Examples of Archilogic 3D Models.

WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Archilogic

As a WGAN Standard Member, special savings are offered by both Archilogic and Photo Sparc.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
Archilogic is a great and relatively inexpensive way to create a walkthrough for new construction.

If you're looking to create just one room, you may also consider the Blue-Sketch 3D Floor Plan with a 360 tag on it. Inside the 360 view you can look up, down, left and right plus zoom in and out. See here (scroll down to 360 degree rendering ) https://blue-sketch.com/product/3d-floor-plans/

If you're looking for a very high quality CGI work, we'll be able to do that and link rooms together for a digital virtual tour https://livetour.istaging.com/f7dc4e2b-477c-4e6e-8eaa-e27e4019ce33?index=2
The CGI work is costly though, looking at several hundreds of dollars per room.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
Thanks everyone. I knew I would get an answer from this group.
Post 4 IP   flag post
MP2FP
Floor Plans
Bangkok THA
mp2fp private msg quote post Address this user
Try as well out the extended services from www.mp2fp.com. We have long experience in producing 3D CG images from all kind of input and in all categories of styles for interiors, VHS, Walktrough animated movies, 360 web spots with floorplan localisation spots and exterior photo realistic renders for sale prospects. Just drop us some input in the message field in the www.mp2fp.com and we will send you a good offer and more info.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Chicago
@mp2fp I have used your service for floor plans from Matterport scans and you do a great job.

I did contact you 2 months ago regarding this same issue, having a floor plan turned into a 3D model, and was told that you were to busy and could not take on any new projects other than the Matterport to floor plans. Has that changed now? If so, please let me know what other services you offer and where I can find that information on your website.
Post 6 IP   flag post
MP2FP
Floor Plans
Bangkok THA
mp2fp private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you @rzphotoman for your kind words really appreciate your recognition for the www.mp2fp.com floorplan services.

There has been more sales and traffic than expected after we launched the MP2FP portal and we are sorry that we at that time already as well was overloaded with our traditional other 3D CG interiors and exterior renderings. Our situation is now better and we have extended our resources and we are more than happy to provide you with more information and a good offer and after order same effecient and fast and affordable deliver as for the floorplan services.

Please send us your contact email to: [Private Message me] and we will provide you with specific info and references and how you can proceed to order and review and confirm through our dedicated online CG portal with a login we will provide to you directly to your email.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101646 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?