Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BrandingHostingLogoMarketingNewbies

long time no see6727

Vincentlublink private msg quote post Address this user
hello you all,

3-4 years ago was the last time I did checked in.

How are you doing all.

I did look here again to ask if the logo from you company now can be in the tours and not the Matterport logo's ( so that you lose clients that way).

And I have a other question: if I have let's say 5 tours om the Matterport server, do I pay every month for it?
and if I like to have a break and stop let's say 3 mounts, can I stop the payments to Matterport these 3 months?

Really great greetings from here,

Vincent
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Vincentlublink

Welcome back.

Yes. You pay Matterport monthly (or annually) for hosting your Matterport 3D Tours.

While you may take a break, you will need to continue to pay Matterport monthly (or annually) for hosting, if you want the Matterport 3D Tours to be live.

If you use WP3D Models Wordpress plugin, you can add your logo to the Matterport Tour (www.321pattersonway.info), but you can not remove the Matterport logo. For clarification, Matterport (still) does not offer a white-label solution.

Did that cover all your questions?

About to begin WGAN-TV Live at 5 (top of the hour), so if you write back, I will be slow to reply.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve never lost a client because of a Matterport logo on a tour.

Matterport is SaaS. You pay monthly for hosting. If you stop paying, you lose your access to your account and Spaces. If you only want to have a small number of Spaces, you may want to contract with someone to host the Spaces for you.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Vincentlublink private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Dan,

Long time no see.
Thank you for the answers.

keep up the work, good to see that after 5 years you still here, top.

Greating from me.

Vincent Lublink

if you like to know what I am doing now: http://www.dragendrop.nl
Post 4 IP   flag post
101437 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?