Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CaseHard CaseShoulder BagTiger ProTiger Pro Case

Matterport Camera shoulder bag?6643

Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
Hey all

Does anyone have an alternative soft shoulder bag they use in preference to a hard case? I use a think tank city walker 20 (early mp adopters would know what this is)
This bag has been discontinued and the equivalent is almost $200. A little expensive for a soft bag
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Jamie

See #7 Camera Bags and Cases on my Gear and Accessories List

Please let us know which one you decide on and why?

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
I've ordered 2 types from Amazon to try out. I wanted something that would hold the camera, tablet, led light, external battery and notebook. Something average to lower cost since we are replacing 7 bags/cases

Will let you know how these 2 perform

Large DSLR Shoulder Bag Evecase Digital SLR Camera Case with Rain cover, Durable Eva Bottom protection, Tablet Compartment for Mirrorless, Full Frame, Compact System, Micro 4/3 Lens Camera
[/url]

--

S-ZONE Vintage Canvas Leather Trim DSLR SLR Camera Shoulder Messenger

Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Jamie

Great!

All,

Let's give @Jamie some more options. ...

Which soft case do you use for your Matterport Camera?

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic Member
Boston
Noddy private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Jamie,
I've just started using this bag, and love it.
The camera , iPad and accessories fit well (I stuff a foam layer around the camera to for extra padding, but probably fine without it)

I carry this, plus a separate tripod bag with level in it.

Very comfortable bag, here's the link:

Best,
Noddy
Post 5 IP   flag post
@Noddy nice looking bag that one
Post 6 IP   flag post
advancedhdr private msg quote post Address this user
I went with this one
clickable text

Not exactly a soft case but the Matterport is not exactly portable either.. it’s big, bulky.

Although, this case “HUGE”, it holds everything, including Matterport, two tripods, iPad, DSLR, MavicPro, and gimbal. I feel super safe with it. Having wheels, your other hand is free to carry ... ? There is another version on the website but does not store the tripod. :-)
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

WGAN-TV Tiger Pro Cases First Look at Matterport Deluxe with Tripod Storage

@Jamie

We Get Around Atlanta has the same case as @advancedhdr

Tiger Pro sent me gratis.

In the video (above), I talk about the case and show all the stuff we keep in it.

The audio quality is horrible. I apologize. I was testing out a new camera for the first time and had to send the camera back and get it replaced.

Best,

Dan

Special Offer for WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members

✓ Save 10 percent (See the WGAN Welcome Onboard Letter)
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
I'm ready to cancel my order with Tiger Pro cases. I ordered it three weeks ago and still not shipped. I sent them an email last week got a reply they are working on a defect and he would get back to me the beginning of this week (never happened). It shows sold out on the website right now. Just not comfortable with them charging me for a product that hasn't shipped!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Yeah that's a bit rude
One of the 2 types I ordered on Amazon was delivered in 4 hours. Gotta love Amazon prime
Post 10 IP   flag post
Jamie, frstbubble,

The tiger case brand is simply a Pelican Case with their logo on it and custom foam.. if you are getting the run around, you can order directly from clickable text and order the same thing.. you can order your own foam or get the foam you pull out the squares to fit around your camera.. Tiger cases may be out of stock from Pelican and may have the custom inserts which would be a good idea to purchase from them as the full case costs about $400. from Tiger.. I think it’s half that without...
Post 11 IP   flag post
[redacted] private msg quote post Address this user
Hello All,

I completely understand your frustration with the delay in shipping your case. We are located just North of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and have experienced 3 severe storms this month which has resulted in nearly 3’ of snow, 4-5 days without power and forced us to close more then half of the month of March. (Including three days this week)

We normally ship within 3 business days but this month has been anything but normal and we are working to catch up on all our orders. I appreciate your business and your continued patience.

Also, we don’t sell Pelican cases any longer. We produce a custom foam for the Matterport camera, within an SKB case, that has been tested and approved by Matterport to protect your camera during travel.

Thank you.

Chris
Owner
Tiger Pro
Post 12 IP   flag post
Well, when I ordered from Tiger, my case came shipped inside a Pelican cooroguated box. SKB too produces TOP cases.. my experience Chris from Tiger, his customer service was the as good as it gets and fast as he exchanged a smaller case without hesitation to the largest to fit my needs..
And the custom foam is over the top in perfection.

*** VERY HAPPY ***
And would order another case again any day!!
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
@Ctierney Thanks for your feedback Chris. I understand that there have been 4 Noreasters in the last month that affected your business. I am looking forward to using a Tiger case as I do want and am willing to pay for the custom foam insert no matter what brand of case you are selling. That is why I ordered from you.
I appreciate the email and the earlier one last week. I will say that you did get back to my email request quickly. It was just that you promised a follow up that I had not gotten until now. Hopefully, you will be able to ship my product next week. I will give credit when credit is due.

Thanks again for the follow up from this post.
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
@advancedhdr Thanks for the feedback on Tiger's customer service it means a lot.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
We use this Pelican roller case with pluckable foam, $179 on Amazon. I just took the foam from inside the MP shipping box and plopped it inside. Then I opened up a space for iPad, etc. Very satisfied.

Pelican 1560
Post 16 IP   flag post
101435 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?