Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
Giraffe360 Gaussian Splats
Last 24 Hours: 519 Unique Visitors
9,542 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 14,152 Page Views | 9,447 Unique Visitors | 17 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Labels

Disappearing Matterport Room Labels?6634

WarrenVandal private msg quote post Address this user
I have created room labels on each floor of a 3 level house. I took snapshots of each floor, making sure I clicked on the Asset button, and put them in the highlight reel. The snapshots appear to show the labels - but when I publish and view the completed tour, the labels don't show up.

When I go back in to the workshop, the labels are there for each floor when I view the floorplans.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder and
Advisor
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@WarrenVandal

While you can enable Matterport Room Labels to be visible in floor plan view within 3D Showcase View, there is not an option to have the labels show-up in Dollhouse or Walking Around View.

If you do not see Room Labels in the floor plan view within 3D Showcase, in Matterport Workshop, go to the assets list and turn labels on (Green) ...




Clear as mud?

Best,

Dan
Post 2 • IP   flag post
108427 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?