Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingMultimediaMuseums

Multimedia Mattertags example needed6586

jfantin private msg quote post Address this user
Good day everyone!

For a special project I am looking for examples of a non Real Estate Matterport model with multimedia mattertags on it.

It could be a museum, an indutrial property (for example a factory) or a commercial site (a shop) making a good use of multimedia mattertags.

I have spoken to a local university with more than 60 thousand on-line students and they would like to create plant visits to different factories so their students can visit those factories, see details of the machines and read/view descriptions and videos of each piece of equipment.

Unfortunately the only things I have are on R.E. and even though with a little bit of effort anyone can extrapolate the experience of a mm mattertag from a certain model to a different context, I think that it would be better to have a closer example.

Any help will be much appreciated and, who knows, maybe this idea is useful for other colleagues looking for different markets

All the best.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Belfast, United Kingdom
3dshowcaseuk private msg quote post Address this user
Post 2 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
Richierichks private msg quote post Address this user
@jfantin

Here's one I'm working on to show the various options to customers. I still have several things I want to do but it does have a fair amount in it.

clickable text
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thank you very much @3dshowcaseuk @Richierichks

Your examples are exactly what I was looking for to show the concept to my client.

All the best.

Jorge
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @3dshowcaseuk

Wow! Excellent!

When you have time, could you start a new discussion about your experience scanning the Auditorium? I am particularly interested in what challenges that you experienced scanning this space and how you overcame them.

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Richierichks
@jfantin

Here's one I'm working on to show the various options to customers. I still have several things I want to do but it does have a fair amount in it.

clickable text

I the inclusion of the auto-play video promoting your business, PositiveSpin 360 ... that's great!

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
4dlegacyvision private msg quote post Address this user
Il be doing a car show tommorow so il post the finished tour in 24 hrs
Post 7 IP   flag post
@4dlegacyvision thanks in advance for sharing your project with us.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101429 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?