Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3rd Party Service ProviderGoogle AnalyticsMinimapMPEmbedShowcase 3.0

MPEmbed.com Minimap, Google Analytics, More6581

Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
MPEmbed.com is an overlay for Matterport Showcase v3.0.

It's currently in beta.

It features a minimap, an enhanced info box with a Mattertag and Highlight Reel directory. You can also use it to connect Google Analytics to your Matterport Space to take a deep look at activity within the space.

There's a fun feature that allows you to apply filters to your tour. We'll be seeing more of that integrated later on a pano-by-pano basis in the premium version.

For more information, please visit:

https://mpembed.com
Post 1 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
Nice work as always @metroplex360.
Post 2 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
@metroplex360

This is great, we will use it!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Gerhard private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 as always you never stop to amaze. Wish I had your talents. Keep up the good work.
Post 4 IP   flag post
grmngrl private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 How much will it cost one out of beta? ....Never mind I found the pricing.I like it
Post 5 IP   flag post
MarcelloM private msg quote post Address this user
Hello @Metroplex360 congrats: it'll be a really nice and useful tool. When you think it'll be available?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
@MarcelloM It's an open beta. Feel free to use it!
Post 7 IP   flag post
BlairBryngelson private msg quote post Address this user
Well done Chris
Post 8 IP   flag post
Shakoure private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 ...I like your thinking and appreciate your contributions. This is great.

Any step-by-step guides? I have some familiarity with html, but no where near proficient to confidently process all needed steps on first go.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@Metroplex360 ...No worries on that last request. I got the guide page.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Property3dNZ private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 That's awesome Chris!
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 Congratulation on the Beta release of your "mpembed".
JuMP team is working on a similar project to your "mpembed".
It is named "JuMP-UV v1.0"

Let's make Matterport showcase more fun!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
I am working on some new features based on feedback received.

One cool feature will be the ability to use hidden Mattertags to set options. This is particularly helpful for adding a custom logo and will be used to add a secondary Avatar to go next to the address.

Most importantly, using hidden Mattertags will result in clean urls!
Post 13 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
@JuMP I've added support for you &c=cn. You can now use the Chinese CDN with mpembed.com.
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
@Metroplex360 Cool, thank you!
Post 15 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
Richierichks private msg quote post Address this user
This is awesome Chris! I'm getting ready to play around with it! Thanks for sharing it with us! I'm guessing that to use it with WP3D I just use the iframe embed option instead of the MP option in WP3D?
Post 16 IP   flag post
Standard
Windsor, UK
leonvanzweel private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 Super cool! Does Matterport approve your development? Or is there a risk that they might sanction MPembed if it encroaches on their "space" or they do a similar parallel development?
Post 17 IP   flag post
Standard
Windsor, UK
leonvanzweel private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 Can you point us to a tutorial for basic coding skills to use MPembed. Assume we know nothing about coding.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
@RichieRichKS - I haven't tested it, but I believe that WP3D should work with it if you just use 'mpembed.com' instead of 'my.matterport.com'

@leonvanzweel - Matterport have approved of some of the development, although I have nothing in writing. There is a risk that they may sanction aspects of the product. As such, all features are subject to change. I'm doing everything I can VIA the SDK -- however, there are a few things that are going around the SDK due to SDK limitations that I believe will be remedied. I'm hoping to get a bit closer to the development team so that we can align a bit better on common goals. My hope is to visit with them in May and sit down. I want to be instrumental in helping them build a better SDK. I've already submitted a lot of feedback where I've found things not working as expected and debugged them and discovered why -- I just want a more formalized arrangement. If I can figure out problems by stress testing their software, then that benefits their corporate clients that will be using this.

And yes, if I make a feature that they want to incorporate into Showcase, then my feature will be deprecated and then removed when it rolls out. No biggie. I'd love all of my features to be part of Showcase

And finally - a tutorial for coding with MPEmbed?!!!@#!@#! You don't need one! You have two options:

#1) Swap my.matterport.com for mpembed.com
#2) Add new parameters the same way you'd add them to your tours

OR

#2) Add mattertags with visibility turned off that contain the parameters. The site has reference to what you can do.

- Chris
Post 19 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
Richierichks private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360

It's awesome, I love it! I love the hidden Mattertag programming! That is genius! I haven't tried using MPEmbed in WP3D, but I can confirm that using the iFrame model works perfectly.

I would like to see the minimap be a little more apparent when it is minimized. It is so transparent that if you aren't looking for it you might not notice it. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for sharing with us, it's great!
Post 20 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
@RichieRichKS Thanks! I'm probably going to ditch the minimized minimap in place of a simple button .... trying to fix things for mobile users and accessibility
Post 21 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Work is done for the day I've fixed a lot of mobile related UI issues, found a bug where the maximized minimap was blocking access to normal navigation of the space to the left of the map, and fixed some browser issues too!
Post 22 IP   flag post
VisualKusuma private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 Just a quick question, how to add custom logo into an infobox? I've put the link where the logo located, but it seemed not shown. Thanks
Post 23 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
@VisualKusuma - Add a Mattertag with the label 'logo' and add the image to it. Set the mattertag visibility to off. It should appear.

Send me a link and I'll investigate.
Post 24 IP   flag post
VisualKusuma private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 Thank you for your help, finally it works as it should now
Post 25 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
I launched a new website. Same content, new layout. There are some visual cues that might make things easier to understand.

Working on premium membership system now...
Post 26 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 is there any way to make the minimap black and white? I'd like it to contrast and show better.
Post 27 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
@frstbubble The X-ray style floormap may be the one you wanted.

Below it the colored floor map with dots and direction.
(The color of the floormap is telling the height of the parts, "BLUE" means lower parts, "RED" means higher parts and "GREEN" means the middle parts in the building.)

X-ray style floormap in full size:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S4cXzqdPMu2dzVYMZ6ib_GnAdfhig6NP
It can be turn to black and white and increase contrast very easily.

This x-ray style is generated from Matterport Mesh file by our JuMP-ME v2.0 application.
There is no texture in it, so it can show the construction of the building and objects in it very clearly.

JuMP-ME v2.0 AutoGenerated PDF report DEMO:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=136xkmt4fFoyZbbq_wyPs6rqdT8DjQDyB

Please refer below post about the detail of JuMP-ME v2.0:
https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/6283/page/1/matterpak-no-more-free-obj---sq-footage/#13

@Metroplex360 If you like to try.
I can send you one of the x-ray style floormap and you can put it in your MPEmbed.com to be a new style minimap and review the result.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by frstbubble
@Metroplex360 is there any way to make the minimap black and white? I'd like it to contrast and show better.

&minimapfilter=blackandwhite
Post 29 IP   flag post
@Metroplex360 Hi. Would you happen to know of any interactive maps that lay over a Matterport showcase. like those featured @ multivista.com, but that can be displayed via url markup or other DIY tool? Thanks in advance for any insights.
Post 30 IP   flag post
101432 35 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?