Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3rd Party Service ProviderFloor Plans

3rd. Party Floor Plans for Matterport Scans6505

jerryran private msg quote post Address this user
I need to look at using a 3rd Party Floor Plan Vender for my Matterport scans. It was very sobering to hear that Matterport was maintaining to files we send them. I want to look into other options.

Any suggestions??
Post 1 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @jerryran

My company Blue-Sketch has been drawing floor plans out of Matterport models for a couple of years. We specialize in high quality floor plans and great customer service. For many MSP's we are more like a business partner than a vendor. We can brand each floor plan with your client's branding or your branding, or no branding at all. We can tailor a unique template for you.

Price is $99.95 per residential house or apartment. WGAN Basic, Standard, and Premium members - like you - save 60 percent. Please see your Welcome Onboard Letter from WGAN for the Promo Code Order Form.

https://blue-sketch.com/product/2d-floor-plan/
Post 2 IP   flag post
frontcover private msg quote post Address this user
I am also looking for a supplier. A client of mine has one in India who does colour for $10. I have lost the contact though
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic
Seattle
kjoman private msg quote post Address this user
I can vouch for Petra's company Blue-Sketch. Petra is very conscientious, easy to work with and provides a high-quality product.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjoman
I can vouch for Petra's company Blue-Sketch. Petra is very conscientious, easy to work with and provides a high-quality product.
Thank You!
Post 5 IP   flag post
101636 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?