Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
Giraffe360 Gaussian Splats
Last 24 Hours: 277 Unique Visitors
9,534 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 13,489 Page Views | 9,831 Unique Visitors | 9 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseEmbed CodeiFrameSquarespaceTips

Squarespace & Matterport link6495

Ghagendorf private msg quote post Address this user
I have a client using Squarespace and is having trouble with including the Matterport link. I have no knowledge of Squarespace. Is there a 'how to' guide for this? Thanks in advance.

Gordon
Post 1 • IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder and
Advisor
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Ghagendorf

Step-by-Step instructions about how to embed a Matterport 3D tour within a SquareSpace website in this WGAN Forum discussion:

✓ SquareSpace & Matterport

(Heading to the office now. I may be slow to reply, if you write back.)

Best,

Dan

P.S. It's easy-peasy!
Post 2 • IP   flag post
108362 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?