Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AudioEmbed.ly

Embed.ly audio content provider6486

Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Have a client wanting to have audio content on a Mattertag...

Does anyone know what content provider I can use (preferably a free service) that would work with embed.ly to get entered into the rich media field for a mattertag to play audio content?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Rundblick3D private msg quote post Address this user
I can recommend Soundcloud. Works well for me. A good thing about it is that you can start one audio track and then keep on walking around. If you start the next one, the first will automatically pause.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome, @Rundblick3D, thanks!

I assume it's possible to upload spoken word (and not just music) to Soundcloud, right?

It's for a rental property and it sounds like they want to have an audio recording going over the features. It seems completely unnecessary to me, but if it's not a big deal we'll do what it takes to please the client.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Rundblick3D private msg quote post Address this user
You're welcome!
I'm not completely sure about the spoken word upload question, but since there are already audiobooks available i doubt that it should be a problem. I think the only limitation for the free account is 180 minutes upload maximum.

Until now i only used it to embed tracks from clients which already have been uploaded by them...
Post 4 IP   flag post
101646 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?